Fernando has turned it around

I think it's a bit of a pastime here to focus on role players, the coach and hated players when we lose. It's quite Silly. Whenever we lose. There are 5 players who's performance you should examine first and foremost. Aguero, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Hart. Those are the 5 stars we have. Of those 5 shot the bed, it matters little what anyone else does, we Lose!!!

Now if they all play well and someone specific screws up, OK cool. None of the 5 superstars showed up today, whinning about Fernando or Otamendi ( who by the way was better than Komps but somehow it's his thread that has blown up and not Komps) or Clichy orthe substitutions is just avoiding the real issues and focussing on irrelevanies.

I was watching Dortmund over the weekend, down 1-0 they throw on Gundogan and he literally takes the game over. That's what your superstars ate supooec to do, dominate! Aguero, Silva, Kompany and Hart did not dominate. Frankly they were probably all poorer than the role players.

When this happens, it's fools gold moaning about role players.

He's not what I want to see from a DM, or any midfielder for that matter.
Can't control a ball or pass it very well.

Or am I expecting too much for 12m?

He was one of our better players tonight... Still shite... But there were far worse

I think it's a bit of a pastime here to focus on role players, the coach and hated players when we lose. It's quite Silly. Whenever we lose. There are 5 players who's performance you should examine first and foremost. Aguero, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Hart. Those are the 5 stars we have. Of those 5 shot the bed, it matters little what anyone else does, we Lose!!!

Now if they all play well and someone specific screws up, OK cool. None of the 5 superstars showed up today, whinning about Fernando or Otamendi ( who by the way was better than Komps but somehow it's his thread that has blown up and not Komps) or Clichy orthe substitutions is just avoiding the real issues and focussing on irrelevanies.

I was watching Dortmund over the weekend, down 1-0 they throw on Gundogan and he literally takes the game over. That's what your superstars ate supooec to do, dominate! Aguero, Silva, Kompany and Hart did not dominate. Frankly they were probably all poorer than the role players.

When this happens, it's fools gold moaning about role players.

But this thread is about Fernando. We're being invited to comment about him, not the other players

Hung out to dry a bit tonight in the formation we played. Can easily tell he is a confidence player, seems to go into things half hearted.

I liked the elbow on Lallana though, he stood up for Navas. Just a shame he didn't put it on him properly and gut the little fucker.

Now if they all play well and someone specific screws up, OK cool. None of the 5 superstars showed up today

Yaya was that bad today it seemed like he wasn't on the pitch.

He's never gonna make it here in the long run if we get to where we aim to be. He's a mid table player for me but I'll continue supporting him every time he wears the shirt.

he's starting to look like the player we wanted when we bought him. One of the best defensive midfielders this season?? wouldnt say so ... can think of Kante, Kouyate, Dier have all been consistent and better.

Think Guardiola will try and get Busquets in the summer for that role.

he's starting to look like the player we wanted when we bought him. One of the best defensive midfielders this season?? wouldnt say so ... can think of Kante, Kouyate, Dier have all been consistent and better.

Think Guardiola will try and get Busquets in the summer for that role.

What do all them players have in common? They're all playing in sides that are on the whole performing well this season and they've all managed to stay injury free for the most part meaning they're sharp.

Fernando has shown he is capable, it's coaxing it out of him regularly that's the issue. Don't think any of the 3 you mentioned are any better than him or would have fared better in our squad this season all things considered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.