Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
why is Torres dropped tonight? might be something to do with all the speculation about him going to chelsea or us... the coach doesn't like it.
Is this the first World Cup match you've watched?

There was a bit of excuse making going on the other day. I can't remember who was saying it but apparently, Torres does not feel comfortable away from the prem and believes his game is far better suited to the EPL than to either La Liga or his national team. That said, he seemed to do okay for Athletico Madrid.

I think he'll probably give the Dippers another season but if he does move to a new English club, it won't be to Chelsea. Their self imposed wage cap will see to that.

Going off the World Cup alone, if you offered me Rooney and Torres at £10m for the pair i'd laugh in your face and tell you to fuck off.

What a shite world cup for the both of them

AntonDonJuan said:
Going off the World Cup alone, if you offered me Rooney and Torres at £10m for the pair i'd laugh in your face and tell you to fuck off.

What a shite world cup for the both of them

Which is exactly why you don't judge players based on 5 games over a short period of time. I sincerely hope many posters remember this lesson before the inevitable shit slinging when Silva has an anonymous game or two.

I've been told today that Torres will accept our offer. Transfer fee will be £90m!!!!

There will be an announcement next week.

Blue Eyed Boy said:
I've been told today that Torres will accept our offer. Transfer fee will be £90m!!!!

You a Chelsea fan?

Blue Eyed Boy said:

Do you know what his squad number will be, as I'd like to get that on the tattoo as well?

£90 mill............never....great finisher,but 90mill..can't see it,hope he does come though.
Blue Eyed Boy said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.