Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, been away since saturday, could anyone please give me an update? thanks

Fuck all has happened but

1) Press say he is going Chelsea
2) Reported that Roman off to SA to talk with him
3) Chelsea forum thinks he is going to them
4) ITKs on here reckon delegation from City meeting him and advisors on Tuesday with same courtesy being given to Chelsea.
5) In a bidding war there will only be one winner
6) Lots of falling out on its a quiet thread
7) The its a quiet thread has been binned but another has started.

Oh a there is officially a thread called its quiet so that those that like fishy puns can post on their own without upsetting folks.

And we have signed a young lad see where are we up to thread.

Thats about it really.

Rammyblues said:
hi guys, been away since saturday, could anyone please give me an update? thanks

Fuck all has happened but

1) Press say he is going Chelsea
2) Reported that Roman off to SA to talk with him
3) Chelsea forum thinks he is going to them
4) ITKs on here reckon delegation from City meeting him and advisors on Tuesday with same courtesy being given to Chelsea.
5) In a bidding war there will only be one winner
6) Lots of falling out on its a quiet thread
7) The its a quiet thread has been binned but another has started.

Oh a there is officially a thread called its quiet so that those that like fishy puns can post on their own without upsetting folks.

And we have signed a young lad see where are we up to thread.

Thats about it really.

thanks a lot rammy, really appreciate that.

Andouble said:
give me Dzeko or stick with Ade anyway.

to be fair maybe zin is right wen he said chelsea have also been given the permission to speak to torres as have we,i still think our owner wants that special signing,cos we havent really had one,ye we had robbie but to me hes not a special signing,gerrard,terry,kaka,messi,aguero,villa are all under the category of special signings imo plus others iv forgotten,i think its 80% chance hell go chelsea 20% hell go us.oh and if chelsea get him theyve already won the league imo,him and drogba is just plain scary

In a potentially 69 game season I would think we need all of them

Torres
Dzeko
Ade
Tevez

rotating where necessary for tactical reasons, suspensions, injuries and also allowing formations to change with maybe three up top, two up top, or lone striker. No expert but if we stick with Ade and Tevez what happens when they get injured we will e back to kids not going to win owt in my view.

Rammyblues said:

In a potentially 69 game season I would think we need all of them

Torres
Dzeko
Ade
Tevez

rotating where necessary for tactical reasons, suspensions, injuries and also allowing formations to change with maybe three up top, two up top, or lone striker. No expert but if we stick with Ade and Tevez what happens when they get injured we will e back to kids not going to win owt in my view.

It would take only one loss against a top 4 side where one of those guys don't get in the team for the press to run amok that there is chaos inside the City dressing room.

Andouble said:
This, with another option being Balotelli on loan with an option to buy.

I think Balotelli could be the best option, as he's only 19 so wouldn't need to be registered in the squad, plus he could become one of the best strikers on the planet.

A 6 month loan with the option to either buy at a previously agreed price, or extend the loan untill the end of the season with the option to buy after that.

Are the lying media dog fuckers aware of the Chelski wage cap? I can't see it mentioned and it is shirley relevant and it's why the likes of Joe Cole are up the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.