Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
TedLoonBlue said:
Is Robbie still off to the rags?

Bill was done up like a kipper with that one. It happens when your pissed
Lol, I was the driver,we'll have to wait and see.
[/quote]

Tss, just because he said that the rags where given permission to talk to Robinho..It means nothing unless Robinho wants to go there and he can´t stand prem footy anymore, no time to shine.

No, back to Torres..Someone mentioned that ADUG itself might get involved.

Take the lad to a palace in UAE, show him what real money and power can create.
Charm him. Let him feel that he can walk with the giants of the earth for some time.
Let him know that they need him..and that they will never forget a favour. Let the kid feel at ease for a while, let him relax knowing that in Abu Dhabi he´s a sportsman, and can concentrate on being a sportsman..the kind of money he got/earns means nothing in the richest City on earth.

It might be worth a try.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
eljefecito1709 said:
Alright lads, shite just had a read through here to learn your ITK's are adamant he's in talks with you and Chelski!? Shit.

Anyways, I read here Liverpool's financial situation is far worse than we're letting on? You mean we're in far more than £370 million debt?

I've explained it before, but once more why not, RBS have frozen all repayments on the debt until December, this is become it's become unsustainable (Due to not qualifying for next season's Champions League :D), meaning the Yanks have no choice but to sell. BarCap are running the sales process, and they will decide on the buyer and accept a deal which the Yanks have to accept, they have no say now. Finishing outside the top four may just have saved our club! So in the event of Nando leaving for Chelsea or City, it's not due to a fire-sale, it's due to the boy himself wanting the move. Don't blame him, but as you'd all understand I'd be extremely pissed off.

Bottom line, if you sign him, it will be for an extremely high fee,I can't imagine any less than £60-65 million, which I know you can afford with ease :( he's the club's poster boy after all.

Please can the amateurs on here stop trying to let on as though they know the intricate details of the financial situation at Anfield, believe me, you won't know anywhere near as much as I do. I am a die-hard red after all. Also, to those saying they can't wait to see Liverpool collapse :(, where's the love lads, I know City are heading for the top, don't shit on everyone in the process.

absolute drivel, you obviously know fek all about your finances because if you did you wouldn't making a statement about freezing the interest until December, a marketing tool for the sale of season tickets and prospective buyers, to which there are none..... 47m bin dipper, remember that figure, and a city reject thrown in...... No get back to selling hooky shell suits to the rest of your low low city.

On the money Zin, clueless dipper.

They may have delayed the capital repayment until later in the year but that doesn't stop the interest payments.

Dippers = fucked = fire sale = Torres/Gerrard/Mascherano sold.

What makes me laugh about the dippers is that Woy comes out and says we dont have to sell and they all accept it as fact.

FFS Hodgson will not have control over anything at that club. He's the nice guy 'patsy' brought in to take the heat when the sales start.

He's a nice guy that wont cause the owners ( RBS ) any trouble, and is an honourable bloke the press will not give a hard time to.

The dippers are so clued in that they are still campaiging against Hicks and Gillette. FFS they have nothing to do with the running of the football club anymore so why campaign against them ?

They blame Moores for selling to the americans instead of DIC. Here is an idea...google DIC and see the debt mountain they are carrying at the moment, and wonder if it would be better than it is at the moment.

No tears will be shed when they collapse. Wait to see what attendances they get if they dont feature in the top 10. Their 'long suffering fans' as David Moores called.......

Prophet of Doom said:
What makes me laugh about the dippers is that Woy comes out and says we dont have to sell and they all accept it as fact.

FFS Hodgson will not have control over anything at that club. He's the nice guy 'patsy' brought in to take the heat when the sales start.

He's a nice guy that wont cause the owners ( RBS ) any trouble, and is an honourable bloke the press will not give a hard time to.

The dippers are so clued in that they are still campaiging against Hicks and Gillette. FFS they have nothing to do with the running of the football club anymore so why campaign against them ?

They blame Moores for selling to the americans instead of DIC. Here is an idea...google DIC and see the debt mountain they are carrying at the moment, and wonder if it would be better than it is at the moment.

No tears will be shed when they collapse. Wait to see what attendances they get if they dont feature in the top 10. Their 'long suffering fans' as David Moores called.......

Your Username sums that post up for the Dippers perfectly.. ;)

Come on Nando....you know you want to ;-)

Stay with the dippers, no money, shit squad, going nowhere? NO!

Sign for Chelsea, again an ageing squad and the risk that Terry will shag every female relation you have? NO!

Sign for us, great squad that will only get better, a team with a real future and one that real top players the world over now want to sign for, despite interest from the so called elite of world football? YES!

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.