Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
blueinsa said:
Come on Nando....you know you want to ;-)

Stay with the dippers, no money, shit squad, going nowhere? NO!

Sign for Chelsea, again an ageing squad and the risk that Terry will shag every female relation you have? NO!

Sign for us, great squad that will only get better, a team with a real future and one that real top players the world over now want to sign for, despite interest from the so called elite of world football? YES!

;-)

It's not Nando !! It's Vernon. ;) Nando is a dipper term for him..

lol, apologies ;-)

sam221985 said:
A decline couldn't happen to a more deserving fanbase. When you have a contemptuous, sneering attitude of entitlement based on past glories, that you are among the elite and that is simply the natural order of things and how dare anyone challenge you - then you are asking for a fall, and you can't be surprised when people revel in it.

Second only to the rags in the disdain list for me. They might see themselves as a 'iconic' club in some way but they don't represent anything positive for me. Fuck them, fuck their 'history', fuck their cunty classless fanbase with pretensions of being somehow classy or unique, fuck everything their vile club professes (with lofty, bombastic hubris usually) to stand for. Just fuck 'em.

Enjoy being an irrelevance for the next long while Liverpool, you'll not be missed.
This type of post shows that some of our supporters are exactly the same,no wonder a lot of our rival clubs support now despise us.

Captain Spyro said:
Whatever happens, I just hope that it works out for Torres and Liverpool. When I first started following football, LIverpool was my first club. I've kinda lost my passion for the team for various reasons, but I still love em and hope they regain their form; just not at the expense of City.

Saying that, read somewhere saying that Liverpool will black Torres from leaving, considering he signed an extension and hasn't been at the club as long as Gerrard has.

Oh, and hello to all! ^_^

Why dont you support Liverpool anymore and what made you choose us??

Saying that, read somewhere saying that Liverpool will black Torres from leaving, considering he signed an extension and hasn't been at the club as long as Gerrard has.

That´s the funny thing really..who will make that decision?

Control of the club now rests with the RBS really...they can pull the plug tomorrow if they like in a lot of ways.
And ultimately RBS need friends in the gulf a lot more than they need Torres.

svennis pennis said:
Captain Spyro said:
Whatever happens, I just hope that it works out for Torres and Liverpool. When I first started following football, LIverpool was my first club. I've kinda lost my passion for the team for various reasons, but I still love em and hope they regain their form; just not at the expense of City.

Oh, and hello to all! ^_^

Why dont you support Liverpool anymore and what made you choose us??
Been a blue for getting on 40 years :0 but some of us seem to be getting as arrogant as the Rags and the scousers nowadays,it's one thing being excited and hopeful about signing the likes of Torres but I'd prefer us to show a bit of class in the way we behave on our way to the top.
Just my opinion.
oops thought you were replying to my post sorry.

lust overlord said:
sam221985 said:
A decline couldn't happen to a more deserving fanbase. When you have a contemptuous, sneering attitude of entitlement based on past glories, that you are among the elite and that is simply the natural order of things and how dare anyone challenge you - then you are asking for a fall, and you can't be surprised when people revel in it.

Second only to the rags in the disdain list for me. They might see themselves as a 'iconic' club in some way but they don't represent anything positive for me. Fuck them, fuck their 'history', fuck their cunty classless fanbase with pretensions of being somehow classy or unique, fuck everything their vile club professes (with lofty, bombastic hubris usually) to stand for. Just fuck 'em.

Enjoy being an irrelevance for the next long while Liverpool, you'll not be missed.
This type of post shows that some of our supporters are exactly the same,no wonder a lot of our rival clubs support now despise us.

It's not the same at all. It's saying they deserve to fall on hard times. It's not saying we 'deserve' to take their place or anything, it's just a stand alone observation - I'd be saying it if we were still in the third tier, I'd be saying it if I supported a different club entirely.

And I'd say ''a lot of our rival clubs now despise us'' because of jealousy and resentment, and the fact we're now a threat, nothing more. Don't legitimise it by making out any of it is justified or based on genuine grievances or criticisms. Because from what I've seen that's just not the case. And I'd be fully prepared to admit it if it was by the way, I'm not stupidly biased or blindly partisan - but it just isn't.

Nowt wrong in throwing a bit of arrogance back into their faces tbh..

if they cant take it then they shouldnt have given it...

for 20 years.

samharris said:
Nowt wrong in throwing a bit of arrogance back into their faces tbh..

if they cant take it then they should have given it...

for 20 years.

Absolutely 100% bang on !

sam221985 said:
lust overlord said:

It's not the same at all. It's saying they deserve to fall on hard times. It's not saying we 'deserve' to take their place or anything, it's just a stand alone observation - I'd be saying it if we were still in the third tier, I'd be saying it if I supported a different club entirely.

And I'd say ''a lot of our rival clubs now despise us'' because of jealousy and resentment, and the fact we're now a threat, nothing more. Don't legitimise it by making out any of it is justified or based on genuine grievances or criticisms. Because from what I've seen that's just not the case. And I'd be fully prepared to admit it if it was by the way, I'm not stupidly biased or blindly partisan - but it just isn't.

100% Spot on ^^^

lust overlord said:
sam221985 said:

Who gives a shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.