Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this one is happening lads, get your maggots out and start milking them dry. Even Torres couldn't afford a private Jet for his holiday and the only club that would put that on is us. He must be off to Abu dhabi or the USA.

Pearce_out said:
Looks like this one is happening lads, get your maggots out and start milking them dry. Even Torres couldn't afford a private Jet for his holiday and the only club that would put that on is us. He must be off to Abu dhabi or the USA.

........and you know this how?

Pearce_out said:

I'm pretty sure he could afford to charter his own private flight mate tbh. It's the cloak and dagger that intrigues me.

Just maybe ;)

BlueChick888 said:
Pearce_out said:

........and you know this how?

I don't and never said I did, I am being presumptous off the circumstances.

dachoosen1 said:
If we get torres and mario i wouldnt want to be bobby having to select the team!lol

I would

___________Torres____________
_Silva______Tevez____Balotelli___
____De Jong___Ya Ya___________
Kolarov__Lescott_Kompany__Toure
___________Hart_______________

BlueChick888 said:
Pearce_out said:
I don't and never said I did, I am being presumptous off the circumstances.

sorry i must be slow on the uptake....didn't realise he had take a private jet anywhere, this been on sky?

Its in the daIly fail

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295989/Fernando-Torres-celebrate-Spains-World-Cup-victory--baby.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -baby.html</a>

MadchesterCity said:
dachoosen1 said:
If we get torres and mario i wouldnt want to be bobby having to select the team!lol

I would

___________Torres____________
_Silva______Tevez____Balotelli___
____De Jong___Ya Ya___________
Kolarov__Lescott_Kompany__Toure
___________Hart_______________
Swap Toure for Boateng and that's it. Champions!

Pearce_out said:

I like your thinking and hope you're right!
I did think it was strange when i first read about the private jet (and the unnamed destination - all very mysterious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.