Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventino said:
I've already started praying.
I think you will get him now mate, it looks as though the lad has set his heart on a move to Juve and once City sign Balotelli I doubt we will be in the market for any more strikers (despite press rumours of Torres).

In all I think Dzeko will push Wolfsberg to sell him to Juve.

Might be wrong but whenever Mancini has mentioned a player by name we have ended up signing them, so I think there's something already been proposed to Torres and Mancini is confident enough to 'reveal' his interest.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Juventino said:
I've already started praying.
I think you will get him now mate, it looks as though the lad has set his heart on a move to Juve and once City sign Balotelli I doubt we will be in the market for any more strikers (despite press rumours of Torres).

In all I think Dzeko will push Wolfsberg to sell him to Juve.

Lets hope so.

Whats happened?!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 am --<br /><br />Whats happened?!

Jonnos left peg said:
Might be wrong but whenever Mancini has mentioned a player by name we have ended up signing them, so I think there's something already been proposed to Torres and Mancini is confident enough to 'reveal' his interest.
Mancini is itk.

60m

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/189204/Manchester-City-eyeing-60m-Fernando-Torres-bid-/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/vie ... rres-bid-/</a>

i guess with mancini's comments from before it looks like there is a firm interest - combined with those pictures of him flying off to a mystery destination in a private jet !

haha could all be happening - i must say im worried about his injury record, but with the cover that we will have in Ade, Tev, Silva and probably now Balotelli, then i don't see a problem with letting him recover.

like other poster said;

Torres
Tevez
Balotelli
Adebayor
Silva

i don't think there is a strike force in the world better than that personally - its just ridiculous !

wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

selim said:
Jonnos left peg said:
Mancini is itk.
i knew there was something about him...

What i mean is he doesnt talk about *other players from other clubs and looking at the interview he was talking about Milner then dropped the Torres thing into it.

EDIT: *unless were seriously interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.