Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
spacecadet said:
Forzacitizens said:
I've been thinking which striker I would prefer Torres or Mario,

Obviously Torres playing for City would be amazing, he is a great player, who is a natural goal scorer. The advantage of Balotelli, however, is that he is a goal scorer, with attitude. Yes this can cause problems, but in my opinion we need players like mario, his passion would be great for city, similar to bellamy

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:32 pm --

I've been thinking which striker I would prefer Torres or Mario,

Obviously Torres playing for City would be amazing, he is a great player, who is a natural goal scorer. The advantage of Balotelli, however, is that he is a goal scorer, with attitude. Yes this can cause problems, but in my opinion we need players like mario, his passion would be great for city, similar to bellamy

Craig and Mario what a pair!! Hope they see eye-to-eye!!!!!!!

won't Craig need to stand on a chair for this to happen?

Even with his injuries his strike rate indicates his value, what was it last season, 22 from 30 games? If he avoid injury it'd be scary what he could do.

Torres is the best goalscorer in the Premiership!!

We are the only club that can afford to buy him and let him rest for 3 months. So I say let's do it!!

Archangel_nth said:
Project said:
In a strange way if he doesn't come to us I want Chelsea to get him. Liverpool with Cole, Gerrard and Torres are a threat for a top 4 position. I fancy us greatly in a 5 horse race but 6 and I feel paranoid.

Liverpool without Torres have no chance.

I agree mate. A rampant Chelsea is no concern of ours just yet. A back on form Liverpool? That is something city can do without.

This. Hope the chavs get him. Or anyone abroad.

mad zab said:
Torres is the best goalscorer in the Premiership!!

We are the only club that can afford to buy him and let him rest for 3 months. So I say let's do it!!

well thats obv not true.

i still think he will stay at pool

Sheik's private jet?
article-0-0A7E5FE5000005DC-845_468x446.jpg

Mystery holiday: The family take a private jet from A Coruna airport to a secret destination

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295989/Fernando-Torres-celebrate-Spains-World-Cup-victory--baby.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -baby.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.