Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TORRES EVEN MONEY

Put in a 50M bid for him, whatever it takes to get him here, brilliant player and without Torres Liverpool are FCCCCKKKKEEDDD!

If he joins Chelsea then providing he can remain fit then i think Chelsea will win the league.
A fit Torres is a hugely talented player, would love to have seen him in a City shirt, oh well..........

bluemoon32 said:
I reckon Torres will be a Chelsea player pretty soon.

It's the lack of champions league thats against us i think....Let's see what happens..im mostly wrong. :)

bluemoon32 said:

Personally I hope you're right, or prefereably that he stays where he is. Firstly, Chelsea were ahead of us last season, so if he joins them and does wall, then we haven't lost anything really. However, if he hardly plays that could mess them up.
Liverpool were below us last season, and I don't think it matters what sort of season he has for them, they'll still finish below us. If they get £70m to spend though, with a canny manager, who knows? Stay where you are Fernando!

If Torres does go to Chelski, he will be in the same boat as he is at Liverpool
Drogba is not going to be fit for the first few games at least, and Torres will be rushed in to play

If he came to us, we could manage him and his injuries cos at the end of the day he is a class player when fit

ianw16 said:
bluemoon32 said:

Personally I hope you're right, or prefereably that he stays where he is. Firstly, Chelsea were ahead of us last season, so if he joins them and does wall, then we haven't lost anything really. However, if he hardly plays that could mess them up.
Liverpool were below us last season, and I don't think it matters what sort of season he has for them, they'll still finish below us. If they get £70m to spend though, with a canny manager, who knows? Stay where you are Fernando!

I think Liverpool will be a threat to us this season, i really can't see them being as shit as last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.