Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Did anybody see the Roy Hodgson press conference? A reporter asked the dippers chairmen if he was confident of keeping Torres and Gerrard. He just said that they were optimistic but did not lool confident at all! Hopefully thats a sign that we're in for him!

I cant actually believe some people are turning their noses up at Torres. Crazy.

I cant believe it either that some people dont want him, wasnt long ago i was happy we signed benjani!

I'll try and keep this moderately low key, whoever bothers to read it fair enough. I will tell you this, Since it became clear around April that Barcelona were looking to offload Zlatan this summer, Mancini put him at the top of his transfer list. An informal approach was made for Torres the week after the season ended, and the club was told Liverpool would be willing to listen to offers. (This doesn't necessarily mean they're looking to sell, just to make that clear). Torres himself is disillusioned, he will consider a move to City if Liverpool are willing to sell, however, here's where Barcelona come in. What I've heard from Spain, is that Sandro Rossell (If any of you don't know who he is, he's Barcelona's newly elected president) has put the Cesc Fabregas deal to one side, and is intent on buying Torres this summer. The issue here is, our team aren't confident we can convince him to join us, over Barcelona. However, the plot thickens, Barcelona are only willing to offer up to £45 million as they are on a limited budget, which means that unless Torres will hand in a transfer request for Barcelona, we will be able to outbid them with ease.

However, the issue is the player himself, he was approached in March, and was told he would only consider his future after the World Cup is over. Talks are currently ongoing with his representatives, and I assure you, this transfer is the one Gary and Mr Mancini are focusing on 100%, they really are determined to get him, before he becomes unavailable. From what I can conclude, considering how long the negotiations have gone on for, (3 seperate meetings), this deal I would say is not just possible, but in fact I would be surprised if after all this time and effort both parties have gone to, it doesn't go through.

We have also registered interest in Gael Clichy, Taye Taiwo and Rito Ziegler.

I'll try and keep this moderately low key, whoever bothers to read it fair enough. I will tell you this, Since it became clear around April that Barcelona were looking to offload Zlatan this summer, Mancini put him at the top of his transfer list. An informal approach was made for Torres the week after the season ended, and the club was told Liverpool would be willing to listen to offers. (This doesn't necessarily mean they're looking to sell, just to make that clear). Torres himself is disillusioned, he will consider a move to City if Liverpool are willing to sell, however, here's where Barcelona come in. What I've heard from Spain, is that Sandro Rossell (If any of you don't know who he is, he's Barcelona's newly elected president) has put the Cesc Fabregas deal to one side, and is intent on buying Torres this summer. The issue here is, our team aren't confident we can convince him to join us, over Barcelona. However, the plot thickens, Barcelona are only willing to offer up to £45 million as they are on a limited budget, which means that unless Torres will hand in a transfer request for Barcelona, we will be able to outbid them with ease.

However, the issue is the player himself, he was approached in March, and was told he would only consider his future after the World Cup is over. Talks are currently ongoing with his representatives, and I assure you, this transfer is the one Gary and Mr Mancini are focusing on 100%, they really are determined to get him, before he becomes unavailable. From what I can conclude, considering how long the negotiations have gone on for, (3 seperate meetings), this deal I would say is not just possible, but in fact I would be surprised if after all this time and effort both parties have gone to, it doesn't go through.

We have also registered interest in Gael Clichy, Taye Taiwo and Rito Ziegler.

i will post it so people without a microscope can read it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.