Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a decision between us or Liverpool then I would be quite confident he would choose us especially with the signing of Silva.

But IMO if either Chelsea or Barca are in for him then he would choose to go there.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
If it was a decision between us or Liverpool then I would be quite confident he would choose us especially with the signing of Silva.

But IMO if either Chelsea or Barca are in for him then he would choose to go there.

hopefully leaving Ibra at barca will take them out of the running!!

after silkman saying on SSN that hed be very shocked if torres stayed at liverpool im a bit more optimistic on torres. barca have ibra and villa and chelsea are supposedly trying to balance the books. that would leave only us to pay what the dippers would want for him.....:)

Has no one else seen Torres' constant cheating and diving. A bad as Gerrard he is. And he's always injured and he's not on form. Altogether a recipe for disaster.

I hope to God we don't get this guy. I don't want divers at our club. At the moment we don't have any - at least not serial ones. Even Robinho was honest - not that he'd get any credit for it.

Torres is a cnut!

TonyM said:
Has no one else seen Torres' constant cheating and diving. A bad as Gerrard he is. And he's always injured and he's not on form. Altogether a recipe for disaster.

I hope to God we don't get this guy. I don't want divers at our club. At the moment we don't have any - at least not serial ones. Even Robinho was honest - not that he'd get any credit for it.

Torres is a cnut!

Again, I ask, is this a joke?

TonyM said:

Torres is a cnut!

i suppose you'd by cutting your season card up if we signed him the........nah thought not

the talisman said:
Wasn't there a story knocking about last week that he had advised Silva to come to us?

If true maybe we are in with a shout

didn't hear that story,

but when the silva deal first went public, the torres deal suddenly picked up.

wrongun73 said:
TonyM said:

Torres is a cnut!

i suppose you'd by cutting your season card up if we signed him the........nah thought not

Chi chi, get the ya yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.