Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
superblue91 said:
Ducky_ said:
No chance this summer imo.

If we get CL this season and Liverpool don't, I can see him coming here.

Weh hey!! the old doom and gloom merchants,yer cant beat em!

Theres a new name for them...... D.A.G.S. (doom and gloom squad)

bluemoondays said:
citizen said:
I cant believe it either that some people dont want him, wasnt long ago i was happy we signed benjani!

I was never happy we signed Benjani, I always knew he was a donkey (barring the fluky shoulder goal at the swamp). I was ranting at the time why didn't we sign Defoe and let the twitcher keep Benjani.

Hahaha same here, could'nt believe that we wanted benjani when defoe was available lol

samharris said:
superblue91 said:

simon23 is trying to see the light though, he has posted a positive comment in the Yaya thread, I had to get a large glass of wine and sit down...

Still hoping for the diving cnut isn't coming to us... but if he does then I hope Mancini has a word about his insistent diving.

People say City have no history but to me they've always been the club that stood for fair play - that's a type of historic place within the game if you ask me. That's why I've been in love with the team for so long. Our new money has been great and I look forward to cups and trophies. The only thing I ask is that I can cheer on the players wholeheartedly. Bellamy, Robinho, Ade, and others are not all peoples favourites but I've never doubted their genuine sense of fair play on the pitch. I've never seen a player dive in my time following City (20 odd years). If they have it's not been a regular occurrence - or my memory is gone. Torres and Gerrard dive in almost every single game I see them play in. They are atrocious cheats. I just don't want them at the club.

Everyone who disagrees with me are rags!!!

(only joking re the rags - not the starfish)

Ducky_ said:
superblue91 said:

YEAH lets go 4 messy!

It's called being realistic.

Messy? Who does he play for - as for being realistic I never thought we would get Silva then look.....

Rammy Blue said:
samharris said:

simon23 is trying to see the light though, he has posted a positive comment in the Yaya thread, I had to get a large glass of wine and sit down...

i lol'd. :)

I think this has to be a player we have got to go over the tops if its possible to get him... silva most likely will help our cause...

Liverpool did one thing last summer that really was kinda stupid... and that was to sell Alonso... he meant so much to them with his passing skills... and they truly lacked that this season... that and with lots of injuries on gerrard and torres ruined their season...

If barca wants torres im not so sure he wants them... remember he is from Madrid and even tho he played for Athletico he is still a Madrid kid...

To answer the guys talking about we buying Benjani and not Defoe must remember who we had as manager then... Sven and Defoe wasnt exactly best buds since Sven took Walcott instead of Defoe to WC in Germany... I dont think that Defoe would ever come to us as long as Sven was our manager....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.