Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is suffering from:
header.jpg

bellwhaft said:
67 games in the last three seasons, and at 28 with the injuries he's suffered, I doubt it's going to get better. Personally, I'd pass; shame though, just the kind of playmaker we need (unless Silva can fulfil this role).

he was 26 in march.

sqblue said:
bellwhaft said:
67 games in the last three seasons, and at 28 with the injuries he's suffered, I doubt it's going to get better. Personally, I'd pass; shame though, just the kind of playmaker we need (unless Silva can fulfil this role).

he was 26 in march.
Torres was but he's talking about Artetta!

I think were just being linked with everyone and its getting boring now reading the back of all the papers in the mornings as there is a new name each day!!!

Dont get me wrong I would love to see Torres at city but FIT!!!!
The only good thing we have that Liverpool dont is that we hav depth there and we wouldnt need to rush him back and hopefully he can recover 100% from his injury issues but do we want to be patient like that knowing there is a risk he could pick up the injury again!!

Think I am just going to sit back now and wait for confirmed signings as there is no way were going to sign every player were linked with so pointless getting high hopes

80s Shorts said:
pbibs said:
Rubbbish. If we were in a position to buy the superior striker, then in our position we would. Thats why you cannot use this arguement to put pressure on another club. If the particular players are of a similar level then yes, but not when you are talking about a superior player. In your world you would go into a Nissan dealership and tell them that if you dont give you £500 of that Micra I am going down the road to by a BMW M5.

Like I said , totally illogical.

Seems logical to me spock.

And me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.