Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnos left peg said:
IBlue said:
Could a deal be on including De Jong? This seems plausible with them losing Mascherano
I saw on a less creditable site that it was 5 players plus cash to the value of about £80m. deJong was one of the mentioned names, Ireland and Barry were among them as well, can't recall the other 2 as i didnt really pay much attention to it tbh.

Funny enough, fat boy Quinn has just mentioned De Jong being on Liverpool's shopping list, poor deluded boy if he thinks a deal for him can be done and it doesn't include Torres. He maybe thinks they could get him for 8m.

Forzacitizens said:
Ntini77 said:
Nah he's only confirmed Mascherano wants to leave.

sorry, true Ntini :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11860_6281923,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 23,00.html</a>

Forzacitizens said:
Hodgson dismisses reports fernando torres is leaving, but confirms Mascherano is - SSN

He's there smiling calming manager and a puppet, if the top dogs say we are selling Torres, Torres goes and if Hodgson got anything about him he would resign if that happened. but I cant see him doing that, he's a puppy and a puppet for Liverpool! in other words Yes man!

waspish said:
Forzacitizens said:
Hodgson dismisses reports fernando torres is leaving, but confirms Mascherano is - SSN

He's there smiling calming manager and a puppet, if the top dogs say we are selling Torres, Torres goes and if Hodgson got anything about him he would resign if that happened. but I cant see him doing that, he's a puppy and a puppet for Liverpool! in other words Yes man!

very true that mate

Of course I would like us to sign Torres, but not at any price.

I really hope we wouldn't let de Jong go as part of any deal. At what he does, he's bloody fantastic. I'd far rather we let Barry go than de Jong to be honest.

Have the rent boys made any comment on this? Seems only Mancini and dippers inability to reassure Torres is keeping it in the news.

Torres could clear it up, if he wanted, so until the fat lady sings. Don't rule anything out.

Personally I think we are his only option, it's us or stay put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.