Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres is a very good player however to give a players like Lescott and De Jong would be ridiculous. It does my head thinking we may give one of better players away to sign a "wow signing". Hopefully its just rumour.

Actually instead of signing yet another forward best us try and buy a top class centre half.

BooksReject said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If your assumption was to be correct.

Based on NYC - Onuoha, Ireland, Lescott and perm any one of ten others!

so it is correct, you devil you! A lower fee and four players?? Hmmmmm good deal for Liverpool, and we get our WOW signing. OK, im bubbling..... :)

Er guys, I think Tolm's just making a general observation on the pre-season performances thus far. His every sentence is not some labyrinthine conundrum.

Although I for one will now assume that we're swapping Ireland, Onouha, Lescott, Barry, Sweep and De Jong for Torres, in an fucking insane and unprecedented players plus cash deal.

Chippy_boy said:
Of course I would like us to sign Torres, but not at any price.

I really hope we wouldn't let de Jong go as part of any deal. At what he does, he's bloody fantastic. I'd far rather we let Barry go than de Jong to be honest.

suppose we all have our opinions on players - i think Barry is class at what he does to be honest, just as De Jong is class at what he does. Different players, but in the mix we now have, I would keep Barry everyday. Personally, I dont think he will let either go....

ST Coleridge said:
BooksReject said:
so it is correct, you devil you! A lower fee and four players?? Hmmmmm good deal for Liverpool, and we get our WOW signing. OK, im bubbling..... :)

Er guys, I think Tolm's just making a general observation on the pre-season performances thus far. His every sentence is not some labyrinthine conundrum.

Although I for one will now assume that we're swapping Ireland, Onouha, Lescott, Barry, Sweep and De Jong for Torres, in an fucking insane and unprecedented players plus cash deal.

I agree! I meant bubbling with anger at this insane and unprecedented deal! I would want to keep all those mentioned and splash the cash to be honest. Most of it will get swallowed up in the debt, rather than them having 4 (or 5?) decent players at their disposal

Revolver said:
Torres is a very good player however to give a players like Lescott and De Jong would be ridiculous. It does my head thinking we may give one of better players away to sign a "wow signing". Hopefully its just rumour.

Actually instead of signing yet another forward best us try and buy a top class centre half.

Much as I am excited by the thought of getting Torres, I agree with Revolver, it's time for a world class centre half beause we certainly haven't got one of those yet.

glen quagmire said:
Torres will go to chelsea, if he goes anywhere. I said this at the start of the window, i still stand by it.

this is what iv been saying from day one chelsea OR stay at pool

haa my scouse mate on facebook just said " city will probly offer more than 60 lad the greedy bastards" LOL

spacecadet said:
Fat boy Quinn must be on the sauce de Jong £8m????? We paid £14m had two good premier league seasons + WCF and we sell him at a £6m loss- yeah right!!!!!

Sorry mate, he never mentioned the price, i was just asuming how much they could afford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.