Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
yozzer said:
tomie info has told us ?????????????????????????????????????????

To be fair, Yozzer, not much.

Have spoke to a couple of lads on PM.

All I know is we pulled the plug two weeks ago, but something happened in last 48 hours in terms of still attempting a 'selling job'

Personally, can't see it, but would dearly love to be proven wrong on this one.

Was it Mancini saying we'd be interested at the right price?

Any ITK confirm Ireland is off to Liverpool for £8m, well agreed apart from Mancini giving it the nob

the guy works at the club and hes told me stuff before that was right, but im a sceptic.

and no its not part of another transfer.

Kinky by name said:
ST Coleridge said:
I don't want to lose any of our players, especially for Fernando fucking Torres. I love them all.

even Jo?

Jo gets a tiny bit less love, but only because he's mostly been away on loan. I'd love him to force his way into the squad though.

We honestly don't need Torres. Balotelli excites me - he's a bit mental, I could see myself loving him immensely - but I think we could easily get by with Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy, Nimely and.... a fit and focused Jo!

Seriously, is there a better pairing than Manu & Carlitos in the league? Perhaps Anelka & Drogba, but they're getting on, and I'd be wholly confident of our two outscoring them this season.

Here's a preview of next weeks talks**t script:

Monday
According to (insert number) reliable sources (insert headline grabbing player) is in talks with Chelsea/City/United/Spurs[*delete as applicable]

Tuesday
According to (insert number) reliable sources (insert headline grabbing player) is signing for Chelsea/City/United/Spurs[*delete as applicable]

Wednesday
According to (insert number) reliable sources (insert headline grabbing player) is in advanced talks with Chelsea/City/United/Spurs[*delete as applicable]

Thursday
According to (insert numberx2) reliable sources Chelsea/City/United/Spurs[*delete as applicable] have agreed terms for (insert headline grabbing player)

Friday
According to a club source (insert headline grabbing player) transfer to Chelsea/City/United/Spurs[*delete as applicable] might not go through until next week.

Saturday
A source is suggesting (insert headline grabbing player) transfers to Chelsea/City/United/Spurs[*delete as applicable] could be on the verge of collapse.

Sunday
According to a source within the club (insert headline grabbing player) transfers to Chelsea/City/United/Spurs[*delete as applicable] has collapsed and Chelsea/City/United/Spurs[*delete as applicable] have stolen a march on them.

alabama said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
To be fair, Yozzer, not much.

Have spoke to a couple of lads on PM.

All I know is we pulled the plug two weeks ago, but something happened in last 48 hours in terms of still attempting a 'selling job'

Personally, can't see it, but would dearly love to be proven wrong on this one.

Was it Mancini saying we'd be interested at the right price?

Yeah, it might well have been that well-documented quote.

lee-mcfc said:
80s Shorts said:
Torres will be a Manchester City player before the start of August. I know this to be true but it should be apparent to anybody who just takes a little time to ponder the situation.

i can bet you it doesnt happen
This

only1paulsimpson said:
tbh i wouldnt mind if de jong went, hes good at a crunching tackle, but cant deliver a killer pass.

Killer pass? That's not his job.

His job is to stick to twats like Rooney like glue, put them entirely off their game by being in their face all the time and give them no let up. He does it better than anyone.

Chippy_boy said:
only1paulsimpson said:
tbh i wouldnt mind if de jong went, hes good at a crunching tackle, but cant deliver a killer pass.

His job is to stick to twats like Rooney like glue, put them entirely off their game by being in their face all the time and give them no let up. He does it better than anyone.

Spot on

Chippy_boy said:
only1paulsimpson said:

True, but he proved in the WC he can play the killer pass. he put through a sublime ball for Van Persie against Denmark that led to a goal. He will greatly improve Liverpool if we let him go. I'd rather keep him and let Barry go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.