Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_T_I_D said:
bluemoon32 said:
The Daily Fail has us linked to Johnson...........god forbid eeeeek

Glen Johnson? If so, link me...

It's in an article about what players each club has to get rid of in order to keep to the '25' rule.
Has us letting Bridge, Ned and Ireland go and our transfer targets being Luiz, Alves, Dzeko, Balotelli and............Johnson

bluemoon32 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Glen Johnson? If so, link me...

It's in an article about what players each club has to get rid of in order to keep to the '25' rule.
Has us letting Bridge, Ned and Ireland go and our transfer targets being Luiz, Alves, Dzeko, Balotelli and............Johnson

So basically there's nowt in it.

C_T_I_D said:
bluemoon32 said:

So basically there's nowt in it.

There's nowt in 99.9% of this transfer forum ;)

I personally don't read too much into these 'Torres is staying' stories. The Boswells need the dosh, Nando can see the futility in staying, we have the cash, were building the team and the club is on the up. Doesn't take Stephen Hawkin to realise that - this as got legs IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.