Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnos left peg said:
Come and join the party: City striker tells World Cup winner

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has urged Liverpool striker Fernando Torres to join him at Eastlands, saying his own move was the best decision of his life.

Torres has been repeatedly linked with City this summer, although interest appeared to have cooled, particularly after Reds boss Roy Hodgson said the Spain striker was looking forward to returning to training on Monday.

However, Tevez was quoted as saying in The Sun: "Torres would definitely make us better. He's one of the top strikers in the world and I would love to have him as a teammate.

"Last year we ended up contesting the Champions League places. I have no doubt that this year we will achieve that aim and fight for the title.

"The club will pick up reinforcements and this will make us stronger.

"I know I've never regretted coming to City. It's the best decision I ever made."

very good :)

Raymoz said:
What’s the rush, let’s buy him on deadline day then any threat from Liverpool will be well and truly nullified this season. By the time the next window opens the bank will have claimed their cut!

yeah a bet the Americans who own Liverpool are thinking that way too.. Lets sell him on dead line day and pocket the money ourselves

The best thing we can do is offer £40million now and if that is rejected just dump another £10million to it on Deadline day... Seriously weaken Liverpool.

Blue Phil said:
The best thing we can do is offer £40million now and if that is rejected just dump another £10million to it on Deadline day... Seriously weaken Liverpool.

Catch 22?

Torres is injured and won't make month of August.

Admittedly they need the cash, but if they know it's going directly to the banks, they can afford to disrupt us right up to deadline.

Certainly more than we can do them, in the immediate short term.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Blue Phil said:

Catch 22?

Torres is injured and won't make month of August.

Admittedly they need the cash, but if they know it's going directly to the banks, they can afford to disrupt us right up to deadline.

Certainly more than we can do them, in the immediate short term.

do you know if this is being pushed by city or are we just concentrating on mario and milner at the present time tolmie m8???

If Garrido has gone to Lazio I am supprised that Silva's only spanish mate has left so soon after he joined, unless.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.