Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I can. the chairman was appointed by the major creditors.

now this tickles me... several hours after IM scouting, The Telegraph, The Mail, The Times, and all their dogs run the 'Chelsea Bid For Torres' story... stop the press- The Express have an EXCLUSIVE!

"Chelsea bid for Torres"

Torres will not come here for now. The opportunity was lost when we failed to qualify for the champions league. Our best chance now of signing him would be for him to stay at Liverpool and for them to fail again next season and we make the champions league which is exactly why Chelsea want him immediately and don't want to wait til we become a more attractive prospect.

Either they have had a fair bit of money put on it,or they know something.

We are now favourites with sky bet for Torres

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/fernando-torres-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

Aussie! said:
I cant see them selling Torres, after JUST selling Yossi...

We shouldn't forget that the current people in charge of Liverpool were put there by the banks, as a temporary measure, to aid in the sale of the club.

Their first concern is to make the club a more attractive proposition, financially, to any potential buyer.

I don't think football considerations have priority at the minute - the current chairman won't be bothered if the Liverpool fans hate him or not; he's a Chelsea fan and he won't be there for long anyway...

The Fixer said:
I'm not over familar with odd's but this morming chelsea was 5/2 now they're 9/4.... does that mean they have drifted or closed on the transfer??

Closed. Basically this morning they were 2.5/1 and now they are 2.25/1.

OrigamiNinja said:
The Fixer said:
I'm not over familar with odd's but this morming chelsea was 5/2 now they're 9/4.... does that mean they have drifted or closed on the transfer??

Closed. Basically this morning they were 2.5/1 and now they are 2.25/1.

Thats not a lot of movement considering all the press speculation about him and Chelsea.

I`m pretty sure we were 11/4 a couple of days ago,but i suppose with Zin saying he said yes with his video.I would imagine there was a stampede of bluemooners off to the bookies in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.