Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does end up at Chelsea that's still better for us in the short-term than him staying at Liverpool, much better, you could argue. Then we could get Dzeko who in my opinion would be a big success in this league too.

Pretty much win-win.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
simon23 said:
so let me get this right.....

all the main media outlets are saying that Roman is getting involved in the bid for torres....and that chelski have made abid 9(or are about to) and that they are clear favourites to sign him

yet our resident ITK's (zin and Th in this case) are saying they think that torres is coming to us.....

What i dont understand is why the need still for the youtube clips hinting at things??? I know at the start TH was using them to drop hints as he didnt want to say anything directly but now we all know who we are going for and so why dont the ITK's just come out straight and tell us what they know is happening (or thinkm is happening???????)

really want torres......

certainly dont want Ibra...!!!!

Firstly, because hardly any of my clips are re Torres.

Secondly, because I have NEVER stated Torres is coming to us.

So the two richest clubs in the world are fighting it out for one of the best strikers in the world, and this is confusing how?

I love it tolmie

everybody is imagining that all your clips are about all the players that they want us to sign

you couldn't make it up

as I said the other day - we will buy who we will buy, and after watching the blues for nearly 50 years, you won't hear any complaints from me, whoever they are, cause I've seen some crap in all those years I can tell you!!

mcfcinprague said:
I love it tolmie

everybody is imagining that all your clips are about all the players that they want us to sign

you couldn't make it up

as I said the other day - we will buy who we will buy, and after watching the blues for nearly 50 years, you won't hear any complaints from me, whoever they are, cause I've seen some crap in all those years I can tell you!!
That's spot on, i've seen some shite in my time, so 5th and probably better this year is brilliant. I never would have imagined being linked with the likes of Torres and co five years back.

sam221985 said:
If he does end up at Chelsea that's still better for us in the short-term than him staying at Liverpool, much better, you could argue. Then we could get Dzeko who in my opinion would be a big success in this league too.

Pretty much win-win.

see what you are sayign as it would certainly weaken liverpool

it would weaken the dippers in 1 respect BUT armed with say 50mil they could then be in the market for dzeko they have been linked before so it doesnt rule them out just depends on how much the yanks give woy hodgson from the fee

blueglen25 said:
it would weaken the dippers in 1 respect BUT armed with say 50mil they could then be in the market for dzeko they have been linked before so it doesnt rule them out just depends on how much the yanks give woy hodgson from the fee

They won't get the whole transfer fee to spend, no chance. Half of it would be a good result for them, whatever their regime say, it's bullshit to shut as many fans as possible up for the time being - think about why they're looking to sell Torres/Mascherano/Gerrard in the first place - massive debts and upcoming revenue shortfalls from not being in the CL next season making the burden of those debts even worse very soon.

Our offer to Torres is too good to refuse, we will get him. Chavs are worried, thats why Roman has got involved, last ditch attempt but it may be too little too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.