Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
corky1970 said:
ali_bee said:

fuckin itk,s !!
they know fuck all, all this bullshit and he signs for someone else right under our noses

i give up !

Oh for God's sake, it's your own faultfor thinking lickle ol' City can attract the likes of this lad when he could just as easilly play for Crewe and com[ete with the best of them in the Unibond League. We are a laughing stock.

In my honest opinion I have a feeling that he will stay with liverpool for another season. Two reasons; first I feel chelsea wont pay over the odds for him. They have anelka and drogba and either of them 2 on the bench spells an unhappy dressing room, and chelsea's formation doesn't really suit torres. Torres plays at his best with a man behind him...all that said though I don't think it would stop abramovich wanting him.

With barca unlikely to shell out for him I dont see any other big club shelling out for him apart from us, and im not convinced he would want to come to us as much as it pains me to say it.

With david silva playing behind him and tevez would murder any defence in the universe!

Hearing this evening that a delegation is to meet torres on Tuesday week to try and close a deal, but it's also doing the rounds that chelsea are being given the same courtesy.... All the feedback were getting is he wants to come, and will seek the move... Just hope the same pitch hasn't gone to Chelsea, honestly can't see it though, Liverpool want the most money and were prepared to blow Chelsea a new areshole, as much as the player can have a preferance, Money will eventually talk...... Just think of us as that annoying bloke at the auction who is prepared to outbid anyone for the item...... Going onCe,going twice...... Sold to the man in the bed sheet (:

only1paulsimpson said:
willbeggers said:
Getting Warmer.

care to ellaborate?

Hes a fookin RAG !!!!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:08 pm --<br /><br />
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Hearing this evening that a delegation is to meet torres on Tuesday week to try and close a deal, but it's also doing the rounds that chelsea are being given the same courtesy.... All the feedback were getting is he wants to come, and will seek the move... Just hope the same pitch hasn't gone to Chelsea, honestly can't see it though, Liverpool want the most money and were prepared to blow Chelsea a new areshole, as much as the player can have a preferance, Money will eventually talk...... Just think of us as that annoying bloke at the auction who is prepared to outbid anyone for the item...... Going onCe,going twice...... Sold to the man in the bed sheet (:

Fucking laughed my arse off at the last sentence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And be ready for him to be putting in kaka like performances because torres is all about pace,yes he can score with his head as well but he depends so much on his pace to be really effective as he isn't a villa who can dribble past his opponents or drop the shoulder to make some space.

I hope he comes and proves me wrong,first by regaining his fitness which would mean his pace and can actually for second year play without getting injured all the time but he seems very fragile a bit like owen was while at liverpool and look where he is now,injured again.#

The price would also be a problem for me as it is pretty clear that on form he is worth around 50m pounds but right now he is at most worth 35m pounds because unlike kaka he is still only 26 so still in his prime .

Zin, how much do you trust the information provided to you mate.

LOL Seems the ITK hounds have missed this ditty whilst jerking off over the "its quiet thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.