Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
squirtyflower said:
i would argue that there is a clear conflict of interest here

Broughton has been brought in by the bank to stabilise a sinking ship, he would find it very difficult to offer Torres at a knockdown price if bigger offers are on the table, it could in fact work in our favour as he would have to appear 'whiter than white' if if could have obtained more cash

In footballing terms, there's no such thing as "whiter than white" - and Broughton won't care one iota what the Liverpool supporters think. I'm not suggesting he'd accept a knock down offer from Chelsea, but he could give Roman access to the player...and probably already has.

It will be interesting to see what Torres' current market value is. If Kaka and Ronaldo went for 80 million plus last summer - then I don't see why Liverpool wouldn't demand a similar figure.
i agree with the statement about football being less than clean
but broughton is a business man, and has been given direction by the bank who will have no sentiments for players or clubs
their sentiment lies purely with hard cash, and they would hold him to account if he accepted less of it when there was more on the table

ST Coleridge said:
willbeggers said:
I said we were getting warmer last night, and some nasty individual called me a RAG 'WUM'. Then my point was supported by Zin. I don't understand, I believe my posts on here regarding the snips of info I've heard, have been supported by the more respected people ITK in this community. Yet I'm treated with nothing but utter contempt. Fine, I'm not paid to tell anyone here anything, I won't in future.

That's a horrible story! I hope you reported them?

Y do people get so fuckin uptight about itk,ers jesus louises,if they know sumut and it happens great,if they say sumut and it dont come true why come on here and cstigagte them,if you dont like what they have to say dont fuckin come on here,without the itk,ers this board is fucked end of!!!!!!!

willbeggers said:
I said we were getting warmer last night, and some nasty individual called me a RAG 'WUM'. Then my point was supported by Zin. I don't understand, I believe my posts on here regarding the snips of info I've heard, have been supported by the more respected people ITK in this community. Yet I'm treated with nothing but utter contempt. Fine, I'm not paid to tell anyone here anything, I won't in future.

just take no notice and just post your info,and those that want to read it and comment will do

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelsea-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/torres_deal_is_very_very_close_535782/index.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelsea-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/ ... ndex.shtml</a>

bookiesgirl said:
chelsea mad website reporting they are very close to getting torres.

Wouldnt be the slightest bit bothered , at this point chelsea are a more exciting club than city lets be honest. just won the permier league , the best league in the world , they can pay him good wages and can offer him champions league football . If most people were offered the chance to join chelsea they would , they are a good team . Torres on his day is a quality striker but he is injury prone , yes he gets rushed back from injury but thats not the point he still gets injured most of the time . maybe that was down the the dipper medical staff but he is injury prone and we're talking 60-70 million ? I would love it if we got torres he is such a good striker and one of the best if not teh best in world but I wouldn't be fussed if we didn't I'd be more than happy with edin dzeko , 24 , tall scores for fun and not only at club level , he has a great record at international level , top bundesliga goalscorer last year . Take him any day , but whoever we get as a striker will improve the club , unless its that cavani , if we got him I'd be truly pissed off , HE IS SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.