Fernando Torres

if tevez is leaving in summer, and fernando is available now, is it worth going for him now so that he doesnt move to chelsea ? i certainly would say so, especially with them signing luiz aswell

wanderer72 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
ha,ha,ha.

Of course Dzeko is conservative. Not only that, Sky, The Sun and all the other impartial English media have already explained that ALL the Bundesliga players are conservative. There is video material to prove that beyond any doubt, and you can see it here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksA_zA75Bas[/youtube]

For instance, Dzeko forcing Lahm into a rare mistake and scoring against the WORLD CUP 3RD PLACED, i.e. THE VERY SAME TEAM WHICH A BIT LATER SOOOO CONSERVATIVELY DESTROYED ENGLAND, AND USING HIS LEFT TIT TO DO SO is very conservative.

But all this only among the REAL experts, and you can't really help but admire their in-depth knowledge and well researched opinion.

Bravissimo, Bluemoon experts, you are indeed already "world class"!

(Btw, PSML)

Well havn't you made yourself look daft....

FantasyIreland said:
wanderer72 said:
Of course Dzeko is conservative. Not only that, Sky, The Sun and all the other impartial English media have already explained that ALL the Bundesliga players are conservative. There is video material to prove that beyond any doubt, and you can see it here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksA_zA75Bas[/youtube]

For instance, Dzeko forcing Lahm into a rare mistake and scoring against the WORLD CUP 3RD PLACED, i.e. THE VERY SAME TEAM WHICH A BIT LATER SOOOO CONSERVATIVELY DESTROYED ENGLAND, AND USING HIS LEFT TIT TO DO SO is very conservative.

But all this only among the REAL experts, and you can't really help but admire their in-depth knowledge and well researched opinion.

Bravissimo, Bluemoon experts, you are indeed already "world class"!

(Btw, PSML)

You're a bloody charlatan, mate, but keep it going. Conservative? Keep playing fantasy football, at some point you may actually end up understanding it.

Another nonsense bid from Chelsea, they have no intention of signing him, just trying to placate their fans.

wanderer72 said:
FantasyIreland said:

You're a bloody charlatan, mate, but keep it going. Conservative? Keep playing fantasy football, at some point you may actually end up understanding it.

Take your big head out of your probable bigger arse and disect the thread a little more,i'll even give you a clue - start just prior to where you jumped in wearing your size 5's - and you may discover the jovial reason i made that comment.

FantasyIreland said:
wanderer72 said:

Take your big head out of your probable bigger arse and disect the thread a little more,i'll even give you a clue - start just prior to where you jumped in wearing your size 5's - and you may discover the jovial reason i made that comment.

This shows a lot of insecurity. So many letters, and nothing said. The amateur poet made a terrible attempt of saying, what exactly?

wanderer72 said:
FantasyIreland said:

This shows a lot of insecurity. So many letters, and nothing said. The amateur poet made a terrible attempt of saying, what exactly?

You back in the game yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.