Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
Davs 19 said:
SebastianBlue said:

Fabregas

I don't see it happening unless one of Nasri, Silva, or Jovetic are leaving (which I very much hope is not the case). And if he does return to the Premier League, I have a feeling it would be with Arsenal, especially given their new found financial freedom and need for creative flair beyond Ramsey and Ozil (Carzola will likely leave this summer and Oxlade-Chamberlain is not yet where they need him to be).

But, I could be wrong.

I wouldn't have a clue mate. Just speculating wildly like most on the transfer forum ;.)

Davs 19 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Davs 19 said:

I don't see it happening unless one of Nasri, Silva, or Jovetic are leaving (which I very much hope is not the case). And if he does return to the Premier League, I have a feeling it would be with Arsenal, especially given their new found financial freedom and need for creative flair beyond Ramsey and Ozil (Carzola will likely leave this summer and Oxlade-Chamberlain is not yet where they need him to be).

But, I could be wrong.

I wouldn't have a clue mate. Just speculating wildly like most on the transfer forum ;.)

Oh, I know. I was just contributing speculation, as well. ;-)

SebastianBlue said:
Davs 19 said:
SebastianBlue said:

Fabregas

But, I could be wrong.

Arsenal arguably need Fernando more than Fabregas. Chelsea and ourselves were too powerful for Arsenal in the middle of the park, and it was ironic to see the manager who partnered Viera and Petit play so many lightweights together.

Fernando, Fernandinho, and Toure will give us the strength to match and better Luiz, Ramires, and Matic next season. Would like to see us winning those ties, so I hope we can keep Demichelis at the back and that we don't play Chelsea during ACON.

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Every time I see Ivan Rikitic he impresses me I can't believe he will still be at Seville next season love him at City
The Fernando thread seems a legit place to post such things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.