Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Seriously, he looks like and plays like De Jong, would you want to see a midfield partnership of De Jong and Garcia? Not saying he's shite but not really needed, Matuidi or Kondogbia or ideally Pogba would be a better fitn

Have you actually seen Fernando;-) play,or even seen him for that matter?

He is considerably taller and leaner than DJ,he's faster and covers the ground better and is superior technically,he's just a better player.

Ideal for our needs.

Kun Aguero said:
Why would we need him? Ramieres, Matic, Mikel, Lampard, Luis can all play as the defensive shield Jose Godinho wants.

Seriously, he looks like and plays like De Jong, would you want to see a midfield partnership of De Jong and Garcia? Not saying he's shite but not really needed, Matuidi or Kondogbia or ideally Pogba would be a better fitn
Well it wouldn't need to be Fernando and Garcia it could be Fernando and Yaya or Fernando and Fernandinho. If Fernandinho was purely a defensive mid I'd agree with you.

FantasyIreland said:
Kun Aguero said:

Have you actually seen Fernandes play,or even seen him for that matter?

He is considerably taller and leaner than DJ,he's faster and covers the ground better and is superior technically,he's just a better player.

Ideal for our needs.
Gelson Fernandes was shit, an absolute headless chicken, Fernando however is a bit different

thesilvalining said:
FantasyIreland said:
Kun Aguero said:

Have you actually seen Fernandes play,or even seen him for that matter?

Ideal for our needs.
Gelson Fernandes was shit, an absolute headless chicken, Fernando however is a bit different

That's how fucking perplexed I was at his daft post.....I'll edit it

Instant_Offense said:
My primary concern is his age. Out central midfield is rather old, much rather have someone younger to begin bending in.

Errr,he's not yet 27?? so,just entering his peak.

With his physique,he'll be good for at least 5 seasons.

And we wont be bending anyone......

I've seen quite a bit of Porto - this guy will be a real plus for us. He's only 26 - 27 in July so he's not old at all, he looks quick (deffo quicker than I remember Dejong being), he's tenacious and is technicalyl better than Dejong is/was IMO .....

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I think we should just keep Garcia his form improved a lot lately and I think promoting huws would be ideal.

Huws needs to be loaned for a Premier League club for a year at least.

Its better for him to play regularly there, than being a 4th choice at City.

TrueBlue1705 said:
I've seen quite a bit of Porto - this guy will be a real plus for us. He's only 26 - 27 in July so he's not old at all, he looks quick (deffo quicker than I remember Dejong being), he's tenacious and is technicalyl better than Dejong is/was IMO .....

He is a brilliant player, one of the best ball-winning midfielders around and makes De Jong look second rate. When we signed Fernandinho, I just knew he'd be perfect for our league. I'd think the same about Fernando. Garcia has indeed improved, but Fernando would be a significant upgrade. It'd be good if we could keep all four for the next season, but if something has to give because of the sanctions, then it'd be Garcia (who Inter apparently like). Fernando could really close those frighteningly big gaps we leave between defence and midfield, which are exploited by better teams, especially in Europe (letting teams like Bayern and Real just run at our defence with so much space has been suicidal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.