Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
abellwillring said:
SebastianBlue said:
I think Fernando is a fine player but I'm not sure he is much of an overall "upgrade" on Garcia, especially given Javi's recent form. That is not to say he I stronger than Garcia is some areas. But from what I've seen of him at good to he is more like Fernandinho in his positional discipline and he likes to attempt one too many hero passes at times. He is more athletic than Garcia but, in many assessments, less mature in his role. He is also nearly the same age.

That said, if he comes, I'll support him just as I always have with Garcia (at times I, and a few others, were the only one that argued Garcia's worth).
He is a notable upgrade over Garcia regardless of Garcia's upturn in form.

We'll need to be looking at the 6 weeks Yaya will be at AFCON as well.

I've watched him quite a bit but I suppose you could have more information so I'll take your word for it.

He is a significant upgrade on Garcia.

shaiomarali said:
15million is too steep for a 3rd choice.

Better get one for the Yayaless future that is a new player type. Paul Pogba.

He's not a Yaya backup, not a Fernandinho backup. He's a new machine.
15 million is peanuts for a player like this.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Kun Aguero said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
We can't afford Messi now ffs, how will I support City now :(

Go back to supporting Chelsea.
Chelsea are not into Messi, duh...

Speaing about Fernando, do we really need him?

Yes just so we can sing an abba song.

Why would we need him? Ramieres, Matic, Mikel, Lampard, Luis can all play as the defensive shield Jose Godinho wants.

Seriously, he looks like and plays like De Jong, would you want to see a midfield partnership of De Jong and Garcia? Not saying he's shite but not really needed, Matuidi or Kondogbia or ideally Pogba would be a better fitn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.