SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
------------Aguero-----Jovetic--------
-------------------Yaya--------------
------------Silva---------Ferny--------
-----------------Fernando-------------------
Shaw---Benatia*-----Kompany---Zabaleta
--------------------Hart------------------------

And we thought Nasri's girlfriend was upset about the WC snub.

I'm a big fan Of Jovetic and Nasri is most susceptible to that man love!

Oh, i agree, I think it makes more since to blood Jovetic for the future, anyway. I just hope he is not a casualty of the latest UEFAcation (think defecation, but more despicable).

Vital piece of the jigsaw and will allow Fernandinho to push in at times as well. Has good pace, passing and distribution.

Ducado said:
Don't know anything about him, but I trust the club on this, we had loads on here questioning last years signings and turned out OK

Agreed! For the first time in possibly my life, I will spend this transfer window feeling pretty calm. Like you said, I trust the club and the people who do the transfers, so no need to panic.

bobmcfc said:
Wonder if the club is having a rethink on all our transfers because of ffp?

So you think the Club was lying when it unequivocally stated that the FFP settlement would have no effect on this years transfers?

whp.blue said:
bobmcfc said:

So you think the Club was lying when it unequivocally stated that the FFP settlement would have no effect on this years transfers?

Absolutely not, I'm thinking our targets may change and we would go after some English/homegrown players instead

bobmcfc said:
whp.blue said:
bobmcfc said:

Absolutely not, I'm thinking our targets may change and we would go after some English/homegrown players instead
So you do think the club lied in its statement then

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bobmcfc said:
whp.blue said:

So you do think the club lied in its statement then

The statement where they stated as fact that we were signing fernando,mangala and Sagna ? Lol what's with the attitude ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.