Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
whp.blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Wonder if the club is having a rethink on all our transfers because of ffp?

So you think the Club was lying when it unequivocally stated that the FFP settlement would have no effect on this years transfers?

Absolutely not, I'm thinking our targets may change and we would go after some English/homegrown players instead
Any British players of equal ability would be more expensive, the club have already stated this

higgi1p said:
bobmcfc said:
whp.blue said:
So you think the Club was lying when it unequivocally stated that the FFP settlement would have no effect on this years transfers?

Absolutely not, I'm thinking our targets may change and we would go after some English/homegrown players instead
Any British players of equal ability would be more expensive, the club have already stated this

They always are more expensive. Just reading the other thread where posters were saying that we had an 8 player homegrown rule and five of ours were leaving. Was wondering after UEFA moved the goalposts we would try and add a few English/or homegrown lads . I'm only asking a question and people are getting tetchy about it

i'd be really happy to miss out on this target.
the guy could have signed 6 mths ago for nearly nothing, instead he signed a new contract with porto to bump up the transfer fees.
look elsewhere i say!

bluegonads said:
the guy could have signed 6 mths ago for nearly nothing, instead he signed a new contract with porto to bump up the transfer fees.
look elsewhere i say!

Yet there is no player of his ability we could get for the same or lower price, so it's a moot point IMO. He had a low-ish release clause put into his contract as a compromise.

LoveCity said:
bluegonads said:
look elsewhere i say!

Yet there is no player of his ability we could get for the same or lower price, so it's a moot point IMO. He had a low-ish release clause put into his contract as a compromise.

Thats the most important point. Remember our signings are researched as the best fit for our requirements and i'll be honest he will work fantastically well with Fernandihno or yaya and the 3 together? ? :-)

bobmcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
bobmcfc said:
So you do think the club lied in its statement then

The statement where they stated as fact that we were signing fernando,mangala and Sagna ? Lol what's with the attitude ?
So despite the statement saying it had zero impact on this window you still believe it does. Classic.

No attitude I'm just sick of people making up issues the club have already quashed

I think it would benefit our european title charge mostly if we can have fernando behind fernandinho and yaya both allowed to attack, he looks like a great unique player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.