Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluegonads said:
i'd be really happy to miss out on this target.
the guy could have signed 6 mths ago for nearly nothing, instead he signed a new contract with porto to bump up the transfer fees.
look elsewhere i say!

Porto threatened not to play him for the rest of the season unless he signed a new contract, this would have kept him out of Portugal's World Cup squad, it's not as if he did it to be awkward.

lancs blue said:
bluegonads said:
the guy could have signed 6 mths ago for nearly nothing, instead he signed a new contract with porto to bump up the transfer fees.
look elsewhere i say!

Porto threatened not to play him for the rest of the season unless he signed a new contract, this would have kept him out of Portugal's World Cup squad, it's not as if he did it to be awkward.

Must be the tenth time this has been pointed out. Must be due to the time frame, lot's will have joined since the original reports that we were in for him

bellbuzzer said:
lancs blue said:
bluegonads said:
look elsewhere i say!

Must be the tenth time this has been pointed out. Must be due to the time frame, lot's will have joined since the original reports that we were in for him

Correct - he wanted to come in Jan - Not his fault Porto and City could not agree a fee - Irony of all this was he was desperate to play in world cup and that was how Porto put pressure on him to sign a new contract. FIFA have taken that opportunity away from him now....

bluegonads said:
look elsewhere i say!
He thought he would be eligible to play for Portugal -- Porto said he'd rot in reserves if he didn't sign a new deal and instead signed with us on a Bosman. Would you be willing to give up your World Cup dreams after trying to achieve them your whole life? Probably not.

I, for one, would love to see this level of dynamism and ability in our team next season.

iwWhrvGu26OEc.gif

Bruun said:
BlueHalli said:
As far as wiki goes (yes i know) fernando is a city pkayer .

Someone's having a blast.

Edit information for anyone that is interested in such things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fernando_Francisco_Reges&diff=609444031&oldid=609443829

Who is this enigmatic 81.147.120.202?

It's traced to Cannock and had previously edited the page to change the current club back to FC Porto after another IP had changed it to City. Then changed it back to City later on the same day.

Intrigue ensues.

SebastianBlue said:
Bruun said:
BlueHalli said:
As far as wiki goes (yes i know) fernando is a city pkayer .

Someone's having a blast.

Edit information for anyone that is interested in such things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fernando_Francisco_Reges&diff=609444031&oldid=609443829

Who is this enigmatic 81.147.120.202?

It's traced to Cannock and had previously edited the page to change the current club back to FC Porto after another IP had changed it to City. Then changed it back to City later on the same day.

Intrigue ensues.

Clearly Collymore out on one of his..er...excursions on the Chase.

Porto threatened to let him rot in the reserves and miss out on the World Cup.

That's why he signed a new contract.

He will move here in the summer and be a great signing - I have no doubts about that.

CityFan94 said:

He will move here in the summer and be a great signing - I have no doubts about that.
We could learn a lot of things from Porto given some of the goings-on of the last day or two >:\

aguero93:20 said:
CityFan94 said:

We could learn a lot of things from Porto given some of the goings-on of the last day or two >:\

The way the maximise the value of their players can only be admired.

Fernando was out of contract this summer and wanted to leave - but they will get £15 million for him when he signs for us.

Great business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.