Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
12m fee plus add ons up to 15m according to Fox over here .......

12m - good value FFP wise as add ons do not count in this window. Still have 37m lea way before we need to sell to cover additional costs.

What I am not clear about is does our transfer limit only cover players we will use in the CL or is it for all incoming ?

Hart of the matter said:
Daz_Blue said:

12m - good value FFP wise as add ons do not count in this window. Still have 37m lea way before we need to sell to cover additional costs.

What I am not clear about is does our transfer limit only cover players we will use in the CL or is it for all incoming ?

I believe it is for CL only

Hart of the matter said:
Daz_Blue said:

It would have to be for CL players. They cannot directly dictate business related the domestic league (although, these restrictions effectively do that).

Give the FA time, though, I am sure Gill will find a way.

higgi1p said:
Hart of the matter said:
Daz_Blue said:

I believe it is for CL only
I believe it's for all incoming minus all outgoing. I'd be happy to be wrong though.

CL only and only if you put the players name on the A list. So if we said to Fernando tough you ain't on the A list whatever we spend on him doesn't count towards the 49m.

Rammyblues said:
CL only and only if you put the players name on the A list. So if we said to Fernando tough you ain't on the A list whatever we spend on him doesn't count towards the 49m.
Just reread the club FFP statement pretty sure that it's overall still but as this the wrong thread being a fernando thread I'll accept that I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.