Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
I hope this isn't the reason why we haven't signed a world class CB yet.......if we're not careful, teams like Chelsea and Liverpool will be overtaking us.....

calm down we are champions, they have to get level to us first before they can overtake.

we are a fernando, sagna and central defender, hopefully benatia, away from being favourites for the league again and one of the favourites for the champions league.

I'm liking the new,improved sam caddick!
He forgot the part where we get multiple career ending injuries in a pre-season game, get relegated, the sheikh leaves and manchester gets hit by a nuke that leaves trafford unscathed.

Well hopefully some of the deals get sorted soon. I know with players involved in the World Cup it will take that bit longer guessing within the next week or so we will have a signing or 2 confirmed.

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
I hope this isn't the reason why we haven't signed a world class CB yet.......if we're not careful, teams like Chelsea and Liverpool will be overtaking us.....

calm down we are champions, they have to get level to us first before they can overtake.

we are a fernando, sagna and central defender, hopefully benatia, away from being favourites for the league again and one of the favourites for the champions league.

I'm liking the new,improved sam caddick!

haha, it wont last mate.

as soon as we get our first defeat next season i will start claiming the league is over :P

Well if everything you believe has happened just recently our spanish duo have

Re negotiated the following contracts

Kompany
Silva
Aguero
Nasri

Signed Villa for NYFC as well as Xavi, sorted out Fernando and Sagna just waiting for signatures, released Barry Lescott and Pants, and re signed Boyata in the space of a couple of weeks. Now I don't know how much work is involved but I think that is reasonably good going. So I can bide my time a little and let them carry on with what they are supposed to do in the knowledge they are not sitting on their hands whistling dixie.

Rammyblues said:

Kompany
Silva
Aguero
Nasri

Signed Villa for NYFC as well as Xavi, sorted out Fernando and Sagna just waiting for signatures, released Barry Lescott and Pants, and re signed Boyata in the space of a couple of weeks. Now I don't know how much work is involved but I think that is reasonably good going. So I can bide my time a little and let them carry on with what they are supposed to do in the knowledge they are not sitting on their hands whistling the macherina.....

You forgot to add that they are also handling the re location of various bluemooners - from the emergency exit rows at the Etihad stadium.

nmc said:
Rammyblues said:

Kompany
Silva
Aguero
Nasri

Signed Villa for NYFC as well as Xavi, sorted out Fernando and Sagna just waiting for signatures, released Barry Lescott and Pants, and re signed Boyata in the space of a couple of weeks. Now I don't know how much work is involved but I think that is reasonably good going. So I can bide my time a little and let them carry on with what they are supposed to do in the knowledge they are not sitting on their hands whistling the macherina.....

You forgot to add that they are also handling the re location of various bluemooners - from the emergency exit rows at the Etihad stadium.
There was clearly no chance of them finding the time to bake a cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.