Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
will Soriano and Txiki be in charge of signing players for the other teams forever, or will they appoint new people at NYCFC to do that? I won't be happy if they are still doing New York's business for them this time next year.

mansour's tow ropes said:
will Soriano and Txiki be in charge of signing players for the other teams forever, or will they appoint new people at NYCFC to do that? I won't be happy if they are still doing New York's business for them this time next year.

Good question mate....was thinking the same thing! Man City business needs to always come first....

The transfers for all clubs will always come from the top no matter what

pml79 said:
The approval for[/i ]transfers for all clubs will always come from the top no matter what

edited for accuracy

This and only this said:
pml79 said:
The approval for transfers for all clubs will always come from the top no matter what
edited for accuracy

Edited for further
Code:
 accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.