Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its still early but other teams are already making moves........As things stand....we still haven't improved the squad from last season (not yet had confirmation that Fernando or Sagna are done deals!) I do not see it as a good thing that our money guys are spending their time signing players for NY City and Melbourne, when we have areas of need at City that are crying out for attention.....I hate to say it but Chelsea knew they needed more firepower and have already taken care of business...just don't want us to stand still as we all know what happened after the 2012 season....

Thanks

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
I know its still early but other teams are already making moves........As things stand....we still haven't improved the squad from last season (not yet had confirmation that Fernando or Sagna are done deals!) I do not see it as a good thing that our money guys are spending their time signing players for NY City and Melbourne, when we have areas of need at City that are crying out for attention.....I hate to say it but Chelsea knew they needed more firepower and have already taken care of business...just don't want us to stand still as we all know what happened after the 2012 season....

Thanks

you've cast this line on another thread

dadnlad said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Thanks

Because it's valid, I'm flapping like a flappy thing, who, how much, when. Flaps off to the pub.

dadnlad said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Thanks

sorry dadnlad.....was replying to comments but repeated himself on 2 threads.....please be gentle on the new guy! ;)

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Thanks

As things stand, Lambert to Liverpool is the only confirmed deal from any of our rivals. No need to flap, Fernando and Sagna will be announced soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.