Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
br62 said:
I'm over here in Portugal and the football channel is reporting that Martinez is on his way to Valencia.....but that has been reported for several days now.....same as Fernando to City......we shall see.

If Martinez goes to Valencia and Fernando to City.....I think Porto might try to keep hold of Managla. I read somewhere that Porto would only be willing to let 2 of the 3 go.........

I don't see Mangala moving this summer, the price of 40m euros quoted by Porto is just too ridiculous and I don't see anybody stupid enough to pay it.

if he was available for 20m euros Porto might have potential buyers lined up but their valuation is miles off for a player that is at the moment just potential.

sam-caddick said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
br62 said:
I'm over here in Portugal and the football channel is reporting that Martinez is on his way to Valencia.....but that has been reported for several days now.....same as Fernando to City......we shall see.

If Martinez goes to Valencia and Fernando to City.....I think Porto might try to keep hold of Managla. I read somewhere that Porto would only be willing to let 2 of the 3 go.........

I don't see Mangala moving this summer, the price of 40m euros quoted by Porto is just too ridiculous and I don't see anybody stupid enough to pay it.

if he was available for 20m euros Porto might have potential buyers lined up but their valuation is miles off for a player that is at the moment just potential.
We are willing to pay it.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
sam-caddick said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

now you don't actually know that do you?

BringBackSwales said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
sam-caddick said:

now you don't actually know that do you?
You don't know that.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
sam-caddick said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

i hope not, he isn't worth it.

Benatia for me anyday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnfc.com/club/manchester-city/382/blog/post/1872315/manchester-city-set-for-a-great-acquisition-of-fernando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnfc.com/club/manchester-c ... f-fernando</a>

mcfc482 said:
http://www.espnfc.com/club/manchester-city/382/blog/post/1872315/manchester-city-set-for-a-great-acquisition-of-fernando
Can you copy and paste that please mate won't load for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.