Fernando

Barry was an outstanding player who if had pace would have been a great one.

Very underrated by fans but not by players and managers.

I thought he left one season too soon.

I like Fernando,a no nonsense,excellent professional....... but i cant see him sticking around under Pep,he'd be better seeking regualr first team football elsewhere imo.

Valencia and Villarreal are monitoring the situation

What does it mean - that they are guesting on BM and tracking the Transfer Forum for any news from the ITK?

Sounds alright. We do have a good relation with Valencia in the market. Hopefully this will go through for the sake of both the parties.

Was better towards the season end, but not top drawer and may well be on his way out. If so good luck to him - never failed for lack of effort.

Barry was an outstanding player who if had pace would have been a great one.

Very underrated by fans but not by players and managers.

I thought he left one season too soon.

In hindsight he left 2 years too soon!!
Like you said a very good player, who's true value was only realised once he'd left! Even this season at 35/36 he'd have done a job for us at certain times anchoring the midfield! Like you said he lacked pace but he had excellent distribution great positioning and he also did clever fouls (bringing a player down on the half way line when he could see they were on a dangerous break), watch the amount of goals we concede now due to the opposition breaking and having 20 yards to run into before a defender has to step out and challenge them!

Valencia and Villarreal are monitoring the situation

What does it mean - that they are guesting on BM and tracking the Transfer Forum for any news from the ITK?

It means they want him on a free. We're lucky it isn't AC or Inter, they'd want him on a free and expect us to pay 75% of his wages.

His control of the ball was never at a high enough standard for us previously never mind how Pep wants his midfielders to control a game. Can't see him having many appearances.

The only thing which may keep him here another season is if yaya goes, that would be one in one out so far, if we bring one more in and Fernando was to leave then numbers wise we are in the same situation as last season where I think we were short. I can't see us bringing in 3 central midfielders in one window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.