Fernando

Gareth Barry was well loved by blues from my recollection. I certainly don't remember him getting any stick at all.

Average player but not a pep player at all, hopefully there will be buyers for him.

Big shake up required in midfield

First game of season I would like to see 2 new midfielders start with two of our existing players like KDB and silva. On the bench we need two world class midfielders in case we need to make changes. Towards the end of last season midfield starting line up had two players you would expect pep to be getting shut of and a hopeless bench.

Average player but not a pep player at all, hopefully there will be buyers for him.

First game of season I would like to see 2 new midfielders start with two of our existing players like KDB and silva. On the bench we need two world class midfielders in case we need to make changes. Towards the end of last season midfield starting line up had two players you would expect pep to be getting shut of and a hopeless bench.
Won't the first game of the season be a weakened team because of all the international competitions? Assuming our players do well, several of them may not be ready for the start of the season? They will need an extended break before starting their preseason very late.

World class substitute midfielders even Barcelona, Real, Bayern etc dont have that because world class players walk into first teams everywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.