Fernando

If i was Fernando I'd be doing the same. He's every right to do the loan move and then pick up some big coin next season.

And City have every right to reject it and hold out for a permanent sale. Another season sitting on the bench is hardly going to improve his chances of a lucrative deal.

as tevez city pointed, he extended his contract with porto and we had to paid 12m for him so we don't owe him any favor.

as tevez city pointed, he extended his contract with porto and we had to paid 12m for him so we don't owe him any favor.
He's got no future with city as has been told so. So if i was him I'd want as much money as i could possibly get. He'd be a fuckin idiot to not hold out for a loan move.

He's got no future with city as has been told so. So if i was him I'd want as much money as i could possibly get. He'd be a fuckin idiot to not hold out for a loan move.

He's inside his rights to do it but City has options too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.