Fernando

Leave him in the he stiffs, if he won't go permanently, I'm sure Turkey isn't to everyone's liking but surely a desperate Toon or similar will step in.

No problem with him as a man, seems a nice, affable guy. But as a player he's never been anywhere near good enough.

Even his first game against Newcastle, there were plenty of posters who thought he looked like a revelation. I thought he looked absolutely shite and a complete liability in possession, and I've seen absolutely nothing to change my mind.

Wish him all the best, but think he needs to step down a couple of levels to be useful for anyone - Turkey, Portugal, Scotland etc. Not good enough for the big 5 European leagues.

Wish him all the best for the future.

No problem with him as a man, seems a nice, affable guy. But as a player he's never been anywhere near good enough.

Even his first game against Newcastle, there were plenty of posters who thought he looked like a revelation. I thought he looked absolutely shite and a complete liability in possession, and I've seen absolutely nothing to change my mind.

Wish him all the best, but think he needs to step down a couple of levels to be useful for anyone - Turkey, Portugal, Scotland etc. Not good enough for the big 5 European leagues.

Wish him all the best for the future.

Haha. "You're fcukin bobbins but have my heart-felt best wishes."

Fernando signs new deal at Porto - report
City may face disappointment in their pursuit of Porto midfielder Fernando Reges, with the midfielder reported to have agreed a contract extension.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...er-news/fernando-reges-signs-new-deal-6686510

When he was at Porto he refused to leave for free, renewed his contract so City will pay 12million Pound to Porto.

Now he want to leave for free.

Porto threatened him if he didn't sign he will not be playing and will miss the world cup, even though his chance was very slim to be picked.

If he care so much about World cup then we might do the same, leave the club so you can play, impress and be picked for Brazil World cup squad, or stay and then you will have no chance of being picked.

The problem with that is even if he performs good he would hardly get noticed playing in turkey like dino never did until he started playing for us and then he got picked for national side regularly. i like him, hope club and the player can find an adequate solution

Haha. "You're fcukin bobbins but have my heart-felt best wishes."

Haha exactly that, mate!

If he didn't seem like such a nice guy I'd say don't let the door hit you on the way out.

But he does seem like a good egg, so he gets the best wishes.

DF7ltVAWAAAjcUP.jpg:large

Looks like he is all set to leave, all the best for the future fernando

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.