Fernando

I didn't rate him as a player at all until at some point last year where he started to impress. I'd have been ok with him staying if it wasn't for the stupid squad quotas.

Best of luck to him.

Good Pro, never gave less than 100% effort. Its the right time to move on for him but he goes with his reputation intact.

Good luck to him.

Good luck to him. He was very good for us when he played, despite what some would say. The issue was simply his type of game doesn't suit us, or wouldn't suit us often enough to warrant a precious squad place. If it wasn't for the quota issues i have little doubt he'd be kept, his reading of the game is superb.

Any club who needs a defensive mid to protect the space in front of the centre backs, no frills, this is your man. Good luck Fernando.

Any club who needs a defensive mid to protect the space in front of the centre backs, no frills, this is your man. Good luck Fernando.

Basically this, there are a dozen teams in the Prem alone who could use him and he'd do a cracking job for them.

Sadly he doesn't fit with us these days (I don't think any 'pure' DM will ever fit in a Pep system), but certainly wish him all the best wherever his move takes him.

Some good/respectful contributions,which is great to read.

I agree,he never went hiding and always gave his best,neither has he ever been a problem.I believe he is a far better player than we have witnessed,he has suffered from a lack of playing time and an opportunity to find consistency - he'll do a fine job in a team more suited to his skill set and his level of ability.

I wish him all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.