Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the guy who was the head of UEFA investigations and working on the City case has died from a fall and that has set the investigation back hmmmm sounds a strange one

mcfcinprague said:
EalingBlue2 said:
I think we will bring back rekik for sure and may well keep guidetti, we should also consider ex academy players who could come back and be home grown? Hennessy (is he still ok) one of the young lads at Burnley etc. Schmeichel would be a very good signing as back up keeper

I think Peter is a little bit past it now at 50

If you mean Kasper, why would he come back to be back up to Hart when he is number one at Leicester who are now in the PL?

The same with Trippier a guaranteed starter for Burnley who also are in the Premier. Like re-signing Sturidge it won't happen imo, although I can see Given returning especially with all the turmoil at Villa at the moment.

mcfcinprague said:
EalingBlue2 said:
I think we will bring back rekik for sure and may well keep guidetti, we should also consider ex academy players who could come back and be home grown? Hennessy (is he still ok) one of the young lads at Burnley etc. Schmeichel would be a very good signing as back up keeper

If you mean Kasper, why would he come back to be back up to Hart when he is number one at Leicester who are now in the PL?

Not to mention that Kasper seems to be rather bitter still about how he was discarded when Hart suddenly overtook him. I'm not sure he'd want to return.

I notice Soriano is getting in on the act as well as the players...

"To build a team needs time. You will see some changes in the team but not massive."

Italian Manc said:
I notice Soriano is getting in on the act as well as the players...

"To build a team needs time. You will see some changes in the team but not massive."

our ceo is a rag? well fuck me :)

he's right though, only needs tweaking, I like the harmony around the place and would like to keep as many of this group together as long as poss.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
mcfcinprague said:
EalingBlue2 said:

The same with Trippier a guaranteed starter for Burnley who also are in the Premier.

He plays for Liverpool, doesn't he?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
CheshireBlueNS said:
Does anyone think that maybe Sagna is being brought in to play centre half? Played there a few times for Arsenal over the last few years. I think it depends on whether Micah stays tbh

Yeah, defo

I cant wait to see our new keeper in action.....Eliaquim 'the cat' Mangala.

These two are definitely going to need to earn their big salaries this summer. We are handicapped to some degree in the transfer market, whilst it looks like Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Liverpool will all spend big. Our squad may well be the strongest in the PL but it isn't strong enough to win the CL and it certainly isn't particularly balanced at present. These issues should be addressed this summer and although you can't fix everything in one window, we need tweaks, but the right tweaks.

Lets see how they do.

BillyShears said:
These two are definitely going to need to earn their big salaries this summer. We are handicapped to some degree in the transfer market, whilst it looks like Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Liverpool will all spend big. Our squad may well be the strongest in the PL but it isn't strong enough to win the CL and it certainly isn't particularly balanced at present. These issues should be addressed this summer and although you can't fix everything in one window, we need tweaks, but the right tweaks.

Lets see how they do.

Disagree slightly, worse squads than City's have won the CL, and at the very least got to the final.

Think it's more how we set up in Europe, and luck of the draw to some extent.

It's certainly a squad capable of winning it on technical ability alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.