Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
OB1 said:
These guys are playing a major part in taking City to a higher level, both on and off the park. Much of what they are doing is implementing strategy that was already in place but they have clearly done more than just execute successfully, they have also contributed to the strategy. The approach to player remuneration is straight out of Ferran's playbook.

Have you eat too many management text books OB1 lol!

Yes Ferran and Txiki have really got their act together and they needed to after fcucking up FFP!!

The dangers of working for Americans ;-)

OB1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
OB1 said:
These guys are playing a major part in taking City to a higher level, both on and off the park. Much of what they are doing is implementing strategy that was already in place but they have clearly done more than just execute successfully, they have also contributed to the strategy. The approach to player remuneration is straight out of Ferran's playbook.

Yes Ferran and Txiki have really got their act together and they needed to after fcucking up FFP!!

Just ignore the cunts when they start harping on with that shite, I do.

I think the professionalism has been shown by Sheik M..

Instead of following the traditional football management route he insisted on running MCFC like a modern business with a proper business plan so that he could judge his ADUK Investment team's performance both individually and collectively.

The 2 are only part of a very strong team that knows exactly what is expected from each of them. with targets and accountability.
Not unusual in other sectors of successful Companies.

Manchester City's director of football Txiki Begiristain insisted the club can cope with UEFA's financial fair play sanctions despite being handed the toughest draw in the Champions League.

City will face Bayern Munich - for the third time in four years - plus CSKA Moscow and ambitious Italian side Roma in Group E.

The Premier League champions have had to cope with a transfer spending limit of £60million plus a fine of the same level and a reduction in their Champions League squad size from 25 players to 21.

Begiristain, speaking in Monaco after the draw, said: "It has not affected us in the transfer window, we have signed the players that we wanted. I don't think it will affect us in the final result.

"We knew where we wanted to improve and we got it."

He added that the group was the toughest of all eight in the Champions League for this season.

"Last season Bayern were first, we were second and we also played CSKA, but the fourth one was very tough, a very strong team in Roma. All the clubs try to play good football, so it will be an amazing group.

"It's a very tough group, they are all very tough. I think this is the toughest group, all the clubs try to play good football, Roma have done very well."

Begiristain ruled out City making any more signings but said some players may leave.

He said: "Incomings no, but there are some players who need to play who will have more opportunities at other clubs."

aguero93:20 said:
OB1 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Just ignore the c**ts when they start harping on with that shite, I do.

The way our club is run today gives me more of a piece of mind especially with Txiki and Soriano there. (Not Marwood)
The breaking the FFP regulations only happened because they moved the goal posts and made up some more new rules Shafting us in the process, reneging on promises paying lip service. I think the Quote by Khaldoon, If it means sometimes to take a pinch, we'll take a pinch. And we'll move on, T' was in response to the underhandedness of UEFA.
If you want to read how a club is run poorly without the fans in mind and still is, read a page from the Rag istory book.

http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk...hester_united_and_butcher_louis_eswards_.aspx

"We have zero debt. We don't pay a penny to service any debt. For me, that's a sustainable model. He ain't fucking wrong, what an owner we have.

He should be known as tixylix, what a remedy he's been.

Re: Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

blueincy said:
aguero93:20 said:
OB1 said:
Just ignore the c**ts when they start harping on with that shite, I do.

The way our club is run today gives me more of a piece of mind especially with Txiki and Soriano there. (Not Marwood)
The breaking the FFP regulations only happened because they moved the goal posts and made up some more new rules Shafting us in the process, reneging on promises paying lip service. I think the Quote by Khaldoon, If it means sometimes to take a pinch, we'll take a pinch. And we'll move on, T' was in response to the underhandedness of UEFA.
If you want to read how a club is run poorly without the fans in mind and still is, read a page from the Rag istory book.

http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk...hester_united_and_butcher_louis_eswards_.aspx

"We have zero debt. We don't pay a penny to service any debt. For me, that's a sustainable model. He ain't fucking wrong, what an owner we have.

He should be known as tixylix, what a remedy he's been.

Why not marwood? Our board seem quite happy for him to sit alongside txiki and Ferran at the head of the club.

Pushing the send button on his computer, passing on a private Email sent by his so he thought Friend just so he could get his Job and what a job he did.
The Papers call him Arsenals MR Fix It why?
http://www.news-papers.co.uk/news/m...chief-to-help-end-trophy-drought-1094062.html

I dont think I am the only one who doesn't trust him at our club.
The pictures I have seen of him say it all.

article-2324233-19C549F5000005DC-992_634x441.jpg

Denis Suárez was the final straw for me. I only want what's best for our club if the board still think he's alright then so be it these are just my views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.