Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
the sacking of he who shall not be named

the_scottish_play_tees-r7af351f3472b4e478f357b168da5fed9_804gs_324.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini overplayed his hand time and again. For such a clever footballing politician, I found that strange.

He didn't overplay his hand as such. He just didn't care whether he was sacked or not. His intentions weren't to be at City long term. The five year contract he got ensured he would receive a generous pay off. For his part it was job done. He'd won the PL. Last season was one long drawn out resignation which began even before the summer transfer window had closed and his criticisms of those behind the scenes began.

Can we just lay down a marker now please...

Ferran isn't directly involved in the footballing system of the club etc. He is a business man. CEO. Who has made the club many £s over this last year. If you'd rather have Heston Blumenthal make the pies, take it up with him.

Txiki is director of football. DOF. If you've got beef about the football and results take it up with him.

Thankyou.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Personally. I don't give a fuck about these 2.They don't affect my life in any way shape or form and never will do.
They are employed by the club and are paid a kings ransom so let them do their job I say.
The way they went around the sacking of he who shall not be named was disgraceful but we are a club who do things the right way apparently?

Anyway...

Am sure khaldoon had a stern word with begiristain after that incident
Hopefully he's learned to keep things in house from now on

What are the achievements of Ferran and Txiki so far ?

The Academey, Expansion were already planned before them.

The transfers were normal, we didn't get any bargain and payed the market price or above the market price for our transfers.

Their biggest move was resigning Mancini and appointing Pellegrini, and I hope it pays off.

El Mago said:
What are the achievements of Ferran and Txiki so far ?

The Academey, Expansion were already planned before them.

The transfers were normal, we didn't get any bargain and payed the market price or above the market price for our transfers.

Their biggest move was resigning Mancini and appointing Pellegrini, and I hope it pays off.

As M24 said stop commenting like they do the same job they have different jobs different responsibilties it's not one person

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini overplayed his hand time and again. For such a clever footballing politician, I found that strange.

He didn't overplay his hand as such. He just didn't care whether he was sacked or not. His intentions weren't to be at City long term. The five year contract he got ensured he would receive a generous pay off. For his part it was job done. He'd won the PL. Last season was one long drawn out resignation which began even before the summer transfer window had closed and his criticisms of those behind the scenes began.

And he told you this in person?

They did one hell of a job at Barca turning the club round both financially and on the pitch in one season , however i am becoming concerned that perhaps their knowledge of the English premier league is limited and it could all end in tears .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.