Ferran Torres (FC Barcelona)

all about opinions , Torres is a natural finisher but that doesnt make him a striker , Yaya was a superb finisher , you do not have to be a striker to be a natural finisher , Torres didnt miss many opportunites when he played for us

yes its all about opinions and a good debate in respectful manners

it depends on the manager and the setup up. but a striker is in the team for goals ? its his job to score
being a natural finisher is another thing ? can you hang your hat on a forward player scoring 20 goals a season every seasons ? a world class striker bags 20 goals a season every season i think that is the difference

can you guarantee 20 goals a season every season from torres ? i don't think you can unless he takes all the pens

Looked decent after he'd got his feet under the table, never managed to properly break into the team, looked better for Spain, had Covid and obviously not his fault but took forever to get going again if he ever did, showed a proper lack of ambition, we made some money.

I'm meh about him, he probably feels the same about me.

yes its all about opinions and a good debate in respectful manners

it depends on the manager and the setup up. but a striker is in the team for goals ? its his job to score
being a natural finisher is another thing ? can you hang your hat on a forward player scoring 20 goals a season every seasons ? a world class striker bags 20 goals a season every season i think that is the difference

can you guarantee 20 goals a season every season from torres ? i don't think you can unless he takes all the pens
He averaged a goal every other game for us which is a good barometer , and similar figures for the natioal team ,but he didnt do it over a full season for us but at 21 years old he will get plenty of opportunites at Barca and as La Liga is probably an easier league , i would expect Torres to score a minimum of twenty goals a season. By his mid twenties i think he will be a mainstay for Barca & Spain.

Looked decent after he'd got his feet under the table, never managed to properly break into the team, looked better for Spain, had Covid and obviously not his fault but took forever to get going again if he ever did, showed a proper lack of ambition, we made some money.

I'm meh about him, he probably feels the same about me.
I think pep was feeding him in slowly, as he does with all new players. He had ability. Pens and late goals aside, he had something, but now he has to deliver under real presure.

And by the way BBTM, don't do that to yourself. I'm sure Ferran, given the chance, would speak very highly of you and value your opinion. We can't all be multi millionaire, globe trotting accountants from Prestwich, ..(Prestwich my arse) or McAplines love child like JRB - your opinion counts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.