Ferran Torres (FC Barcelona)

It's funny to see all those labelling him the next balon D'or winner during his time with us despite doing pretty much nothing noteworthy suddenly switch their opinions within a few games of him coming back from injury for a new club when he's largely playing the same way. I got pelted a while back for suggesting Cole Palmer would be doing just as much if not more as Torres given the same chances. No ill feelings from me, hope he does well enough. I don't see us ever looking on and thinking "imagine if he was still at City" though, he's talented but there's nothing special about him, not like Sane.

It's funny to see all those labelling him the next balon D'or winner during his time with us despite doing pretty much nothing noteworthy suddenly switch their opinions within a few games of him coming back from injury for a new club when he's largely playing the same way. I got pelted a while back for suggesting Cole Palmer would be doing just as much if not more as Torres given the same chances. No ill feelings from me, hope he does well enough. I don't see us ever looking on and thinking "imagine if he was still at City" though, he's talented but there's nothing special about him, not like Sane.
Anybody claiming he was a future balon D'or winner were as far off the mark as those calling him shit. Hard to take either view seriously.

superstars are born not made ? talent can only be worked on
barcelona and messi only happens once in a life time. its always the same when looking for the so called new messi

ferran torres a superstar ? would messi be playing in a 3rd rate european cup on a thursday night
Football is a team game.

One player doesn’t make a team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.