Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of always felt we bought him because of the value rather than because we needed him, hence his relative lack of minutes. So if we buy for 20 and sell for 50 I got no problem with it

I don't think there is any jeed to be quick to turn on torres. The barcelona mouthpieces are literally going through their textbook, when selling the idea to their fans. We have no idea if it is even true, lets wait and see by the end of January, it isn't even December.

Happy for him to stay but he isn't significantly better than Palmer is now and I think Palmer has a higher ceiling.
Happy for him to go if we can get 60m for him.

Feel exactly the same as I did when Barca where interested in Garcia, just very meh. I like Torres but him staying or leaving won’t impact our success on the pitch either way.

Seems like we have another one Jerome Boateng like situation where we unearth a diamond only for it to shine in the best club of its native country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.