Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may well be but do you think his ceiling as a ST is as high as a Vlahovic or Haaland? If not, he's in a situation where he'll never be good enough to be a starter in either position.
He could be a good alternative or partner for either of them.

If he doesn't want to be here then doubling our money inside 18mths is what it is. I am not particuarly fussed, removes one more player from the pecking order that Palmer and McAtee can go into.

I like him and I think hes going to be a good player, whether the environment at Barca will do that or Xavi is capable remains to be seen.

With them not having a Pot to piss in.

Obviously any deal for Feran will depend on some creative accounting on their part their Tixi connection.And our acceptance.

I am still actually pissed that we refused £10,000 000 for Erc Garcia from Barcelona to let him go for nothing months later.

He was a very average player though.

Feran is one of the hottest young properties in Europe.

No way Tixi should be allowed to let them rip us off again.

Either £75,000 000 or De Jong.

We get the cash then Haaland will all but be guaranteed in January with Dortmund out of the Champions League.

Barcelona remind of that mate who never gets a round in, is always skint,and fucks off to the Toilet when it is his turn.

Dosent stop them tapping players up though,hoping to get them for next to fuck all with their Barcelona connections.
Cannot afford sentiment from pep or tixi on this deal . We either swap with de jong or get paid £75 m million and if not he stays put till his contract is up but I have a feeling we will shit and and basically give him for free . Would have liked to have kept Torres but this is the problem signing these young foreign stars because the lure of going back home is always there .

Last edited:
Cannot afford sentiment from pep or tixi on this deal . We either swap with de jong or get paid £75 and if not he stays put till his contract is up but I have a feeling we will shit and and basically give him for free . Would have liked to have kept Torres but this is the problem signing these young foreign stars because the lure of going back home is always there .
and you complain about Txiki giving our players away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.