Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Garcia all over again. The player and Barcelona playing silly buggers and dragging it out in the press.

And it's maddening to me that Guardiola and his pals in the boardroom continue to play nice with Barcelona. They need to get it through their skulls that they don't work for them anymore.

So my feelings are the same. Fuck him, fuck Barca, if he wants to go fine but let the little fanny rot in the reserves until he does.

I find these rumours have come out of nowhere then over the last 10 days or so they are all we have heard about. When did we develop a special relationship with Barcelona? As I commented with Garcia it is understandable that a young lad will want to be nearer his family after living through a pandemic that has restricted movement. I wonder if all of this will cause a slight change in the clubs approach in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.