Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with these reports is we know Barcelona can't afford €70m in January, so unless they've lined up some pretty big sales no one knows about, the only way the negotiations are getting closer together is if we're lowering the price...
Or the press know nothing about what City think.

The problem with these reports is we know Barcelona can't afford €70m in January, so unless they've lined up some pretty big sales no one knows about, the only way the negotiations are getting closer together is if we're lowering the price...
I suspect we said 70m knowing no one who has ever seen the lad play would pay that
Would snap their hand off for 50m

The last time Barcelona were 'close' to completing the transfer of one our players, it took 16 months and a whole lot of cule excitement before he eventually ended up there.

Not too bothered if he goes, never really impressed me. But we need to be commanding a fee of 50m+. I'll be furious if we're doing Barca a favour.

If they are able to pay up in a reasonable manor aka not paying 10 quid a year etc i'm fine. If Barca have been given any favourable consideration though i would be furious. You don't tap a player up in public along with all the other shit they have flung at us in previous seasons and get your arse wiped by us.

I will hold judgement but if they do get any favourable consideration i will have a very strong opinion on Soriano, Txiki, whoever greased the wheels as a favour to Barca. We owe them absolutely nothing besides straight down the line business relationships regarding transfers.

I thought they valued Torres at 40m euro's? or so the reports say. If our valuation is 70m gbp/eur? then that seems like a pretty big difference in valuation to me.

I get Pep may be mates with Laporta but they have gone public with this under his stewardship, not Bartomeu's.

Anyway lets see how it goes.

Bottom line is if they going to pay full stop over the next 5/6 years that’s fine but it has to be at price that we agree and it’s seems it’s €70m

I'd say we should tell them to throw Gavi in the deal but in a few years time they'll flutter their eyelids in his direction and he'll want to be on the first flight back to Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.