Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
70 Million with 40 million upfront and 30 in instalment and I'll personally drive him to the airport for city.
If you're at City and thinking about wearing another club colours you need to leave. It's as easy as that !!
He thinks because it’s Barca we will roll over and accept a shit offer . Well fuck him if they don’t meet our price he stays

absolutely not. sterling has reached world class level before and can come back to form. Ferran might or might not ever.

but you could also argue the opposite that we’ve seen the best of Sterling in a city shirt whereas Torres has the potential to reach a few levels higher and we should keep him to try and see that over the next few years.

Hopefully we are getting a minimum of €65m and I also mo friendship was taken into consideration whole dealing with those Clowns. Never forget Barcelona is a part of cartel that has tried to bring ManCity down again and again through front and other nonsense
I think you should factor in that everyone apart from probably Sane who have left the club, is because they have either served their purpose, or have found to be not good enough. We haven't sold anyone in their prime, which is why our record sale is so low. We would have recouped more from the Sane deal, if he hadn't stuffed his knee prior to any transfer going through.

Pretty much. The amount of people blaming Barcelona's behaviour on Pep and Tixi ffs. Who helped Bayern tap up Sane? These clubs do it when they see the opening, Barcelona have been doing it for years with plenty of clubs. They will do it for years when no catalans are at this club. It isn't because we enable it.
It is because we have players they want. And possibly because we might be tempted by players they could let go.

Seems they have turned Torres' head, so now they can play the media game. Our club don't need to. Clearly, they are not against doing a deal, hence the discussions. But from the tone and claims in the media, it is also clear they have set a value and are likely to stick to it. Which they have recently shown they are capable of.

The rest, pep loves barca pep wants to marry barca, quite frankly, comes off as an inferiority complex.

I agree with all of this, but the club still has to follow through with demanding the €75m or so.

Letting Barcelona get one of Spain's best prospects for less than Valencia demanded when Barca tried to buy him as an 18/19 year old is weak.

He's probably our most sellable asset. Very young, long contract, low wages, high potential. If you can't get a great fee for that kind of player then when are you ever going to?

I see the Manchester Evening News is reporting (so it must be true !!) that Ferran is “edging closer to a move” and that Barcelona’s offer is close to our valuation.

I believe our valuation was €70m and if you believe what you read Barcelona don’t have enough to pay their players let alone cough up €70m for Ferran.

Maybe we‘ll let them pay a pound a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.