Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it‘s Barca Pep always bows. If Torres was playing for Barca u know they would ask for 100M+
I don't think it is just with Barca, more like Pep only wants players who want to be at our club, he seems accommodating in letting anyone go, at the right price. I am sure a couple would have gone last summer, if offers came in for them.

Thing with This lad is he is an instinct player knows where the goal is not that pacy strength wise not very good! But he is a goal scorer who in Spanish league will score plenty. If we get what the club want good luck to the lad.

I agree the lad will score lots of goals in Spain. Club will probably settle for a figure around the point that Barca value him at. But then build in extras based on appearances and goals scored, that way we can bridge the expectations gap and Barca only pay what we value him at after he has outperformed their expectations. If however, Barca already see him as a 30+ goal a season player they can piss of if they only value him at £50m.

I agree the lad will score lots of goals in Spain. Club will probably settle for a figure around the point that Barca value him at. But then build in extras based on appearances and goals scored, that way we can bridge the expectations gap and Barca only pay what we value him at after he has outperformed their expectations. If however, Barca already see him as a 30+ goal a season player they can piss of if they only value him at £50m.

I don't think he's going to score a ton.

Pep's currently in the process of turning him into a striker, but he's leaving halfway through.

He currently has 1 part of a striker's game, the instinctive finishing, but there is so much more to learn. He's shit at dropping in link up play and get involved, he isn't amazing at running in behind, he can't hold the ball up at all. Goes 5-10 minutes without being involved at all. Doesn't do great work tracking back, and has so far failed to really bring his playmaking to the table.

Under the right coach I think he could be phenomenal, he's reminiscent of Griezmann just as Simeone got his hands on him and turned him from a patchy winger to 30 goal a season best player in La Liga.

But he's got the right coach and he's leaving to get taught by Xavi and probably Aguero, who the kid did say he learned a lot of last season.

I don't think he's going to score a ton.

Pep's currently in the process of turning him into a striker, but he's leaving halfway through.

He currently has 1 part of a striker's game, the instinctive finishing, but there is so much more to learn. He's shit at dropping in link up play and get involved, he isn't amazing at running in behind, he can't hold the ball up at all. Goes 5-10 minutes without being involved at all. Doesn't do great work tracking back, and has so far failed to really bring his playmaking to the table.

Under the right coach I think he could be phenomenal, he's reminiscent of Griezmann just as Simeone got his hands on him and turned him from a patchy winger to 30 goal a season best player in La Liga.

But he's got the right coach and he's leaving to get taught by Xavi and probably Aguero, who the kid did say he learned a lot of last season.
He's been improving though (game on game start of the year) which was promising. Running in behind I think he is really good at but never gonna get much chance in this team much, more so in the CL where he was scoring more last year.

Project player, I'd love to see him flourish but leaving at this point, hes replaceable as is.

Listening to 9320 and really agree with ahsan that the way Barca are allowed to take the piss by openly tapping up our players without any consequence really, really pisses me off. They are a rival on the verge of complete collapse and we seem to be desperate to help them out because of the Catalan power structure at our club. Sick of it tbh.
this is one stupid thing to say. you want to stop barca tapping up player? how do you suppose we do that take away their phones? the only legal way to do that will be to make a official complaint. no club is going to do that even to their rivals because every club taps up players. spare me some fake outrage. why the heck do you blame our club for what barca does?

So we ruined football when Sheikh Mansour bought in and we had to fight off UEFA over claims of breaches of FFP but when another club wants one of our contracted players we are then expected to be charity donors. Barca should FF OFF and offer decent money or offer a straight swop, Torres for Frenkie de Jong. Can't ever see that one happening.

100 million or forget it. He has incredible potential and would cost us that much to buy him back, based on our Grealish evaluation. It's madness to let such talented prospects leave for peanuts which is exactly what we'll get. Our record of sales is abysmal. I doubt we'll even get 50 million for him, which in this market is absolutely nuts.

Hopefully we are getting a minimum of €65m and I also mo friendship was taken into consideration whole dealing with those Clowns. Never forget Barcelona is a part of cartel that has tried to bring ManCity down again and again through front and other nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.